how many people can take this pic?

For discussion of Ibanez, other guitars, and general guitar topics.
<Mike>

I'd kill a puppy for the pink one... :cry:

(ok no I wouldn't...)

(ok yes I would :twisted:... )
jam-man

This could be a new add for United Colors of Benetton
gtrdr

Oh Man....there was a time when I could have taken that pic...and then some!!! I'm going to have dig out the old boxes of pics and see if I still have a pic of all of the jems that I owned simultaneously back in the early 90's.

At one point in time (about '92 I think) I had the following jems:

Jem777LNG #718
Jem777LNG #728
Jem777DY
Jem777SK
Jem777VDY
Jem777VSK
Jem7RB
Jem7PBK
Jem77FP

I only have two of that original group now...the 7PBK and my trusty ol' heavily modified VDY.......*sniff sniff*

Steve.
EyE

Holly shit man!! That was a cool pack of Jems!! Why did the pack brake up?
gtrdr

I was always just wheelin' & dealin' with my guitars (still do to a certain extent!) so the collection was always in kinda a state of flux anyway.

Those jems were sold or traded to acquire a couple of GMCs, a couple of Universes, more RGs, USA Customs etc etc.

I really only regret parting with two of those....my '88 77FP was an amazing guitar that I should have kept just for its playability let alone its tone....and the 777VSK is turning out to be just about one of the rarest jems ever produced it seems....feel foolish for trading that one for a Tom Anderson.

Oh well.....

Anyway, I started hunting through the old pics...hopefully I'll find a pic of that bunch so that I can scan it and post it on here soon....

Steve.

:D
EyE

When you do find some pics, please do post them here.
resha

gtrdr wrote:Oh Man....there was a time when I could have taken that pic...and then some!!! I'm going to have dig out the old boxes of pics and see if I still have a pic of all of the jems that I owned simultaneously back in the early 90's.

At one point in time (about '92 I think) I had the following jems:

Jem777LNG #718
Jem777LNG #728
Jem777DY
Jem777SK
Jem777VDY
Jem777VSK
Jem7RB
Jem7PBK
Jem77FP

I only have two of that original group now...the 7PBK and my trusty ol' heavily modified VDY.......*sniff sniff*

Steve.
This was a serious bunch of guitars gtrdtr... damn!

I hope you find some pics of them *drool*
Ultraviolet

Yikes stripes, fruit stripe gum, and a bag of chips! Holy Toledo!, It must feel good to go to sleep at night with a smile :) congratulations to you, for the most impressive collection of Ibanez I've ever seen. :)