My new baby!

For discussion of Ibanez, other guitars, and general guitar topics.
eyebnez

#16 Post by eyebnez » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:48 am

I ordered a Blue EVO II for mine from music123.com which is usaully where I shop online. But it took them three months to get the Pick-up to me. They said that they are made and the shipped to the Music 123 warehouse for shipping. That is what takes so long, or so they said, I dont know if every company is this way or not.

Splish

#17 Post by Splish » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:51 am

Resha, that guitar is hot!! How much did it cost?!

Splish

resha

#18 Post by resha » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:09 pm

Splish wrote:Resha, that guitar is hot!! How much did it cost?!

Splish
I payed 1000euros for it. I've searched through the web the more infos I could about it and found that in Italy its value goes up to 1200euros if mint. So considering that mine is not perfect but has some little scratches here & there and all the things a guitar which has been normally played has, I found it a good value.

I also had the case and all the tools the floyd requires (which ain't standard for a used guitar) and a smooth transaction with the previous owner who is an excellent guy 8).

I'm curently looking for pickguard&knobs replacement and only found them at affordable prices at Jeannie Pickguards. I've also searched them at ibanezrules, but it seems not all the knobs are present neither the pickguard.

Regarding its pickups I think I'll be changing them after some searching in the local shops (in order to get a set of blue Evos) 'cause Paf Pro's sound isn't my tonal preference though they're awesome sounding pickups!

:P

P.S.: during these days I've looked for other used Bfps around the web and found them at really higher prices, so I'm happy with the price I payed 8)

ppvai

#19 Post by ppvai » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:09 pm

awesome guitar resha!!!! :shock:
congrats man and enjoy it!!