Guitar pics

For discussion of Ibanez, other guitars, and general guitar topics.

Hot or not? (The guitar, not the fella)

Hot
16%
Hot
16%
Hot
16%
Hot
16%
Not
9%
Not
9%
Not
9%
Not
9%

Total votes: 64
thelordofcheesecake

Last edited by thelordofcheesecake on Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ppvai

wow!! i liked! :)
thelordofcheesecake

ppvai wrote:wow!! i liked! :)
Thanks :D. The body shape looks a bit odd in some of those pictures though, the angle of the photograph is screwing with the perspective or something.
godin rocks

it's kool. i kinda se it as an sg. it has the base of an sg but the double cutaway is waay cooler. hows she play?
thelordofcheesecake

godin rocks wrote:it's kool. i kinda se it as an sg. it has the base of an sg but the double cutaway is waay cooler. hows she play?
Thanks!

She plays like an absolute dream! I'm planning on getting some soundclips up in the next few days. I made a few recordings of this one track, the clean sound was incredible - almost like an acoustic (that was with the single coil), but the overdrive didn't come out all that well. The problem is using the GNX for direct recording. The tones you hear when you're tweaking don't come out like the recorded tones at all.
ppvai

thelordofcheesecake wrote:
ppvai wrote:wow!! i liked! :)
Thanks :D. The body shape looks a bit odd in some of those pictures though, the angle of the photograph is screwing with the perspective or something.
anyway it looks cool !!!! :D :headbang
SemiShred

pretty big risk you made there with that body ... thank god it worked out
Instrumentalrockrocks

Really Cool Guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of The JS with the HSS configuration on the front of Not of This Earth....

Shred On :guitar
Gastric Sumo

When I first saw the headstock I went Eeaakkk! I guess it grows on you though. (It pretty much has to!) Nice workmanship though.