I ordered a Jem from Mr. Harris

For discussion of Ibanez, other guitars, and general guitar topics.
Vaimaster

Hey guys, I just happened to snag the last Jen7VWH off of this first shipment that Rich Harris will getting in. I am totally psyched! Does anybody know, that has ever baught a guitar from Ibanez Rules before, when the July shipments arrive? He said the end of the month, but I hope that it is sooner. I personally would reccomend him to anybody, the service is awesome, and he knows a buttload about guitars.
Well, that is all for now, cheers! And keep those fingers bleeding!
j.arledge

i never like the idea of being charged extra for stuff i could do myself . I can do a pro setup and buy the studs to change out myself and save some cash, he does know his stuff pertty good though and if you dont want to go through all the extra trouble of the posts and setup he is great.
SRVoodoo

congrats on your new 7v 8)
You WILL NOT find a guitar with a better setup ANYWHERE
...save for Steve or Thomas Nordegg doing it for you.
Rich is a great guy....a little short on words but his service speaks volumes!
I got my vsbl from him & it was perfect....well except that I'm a very deep picker & the action is so low that I keep hitting the pickguard :oops:
anyway, I would buy all my Ibanez guitars from him.
Hobophobic

Rich shipped my RG1570LBK on tuesday morning and by friday morning it was through customs and 4 hours from my house in northern Ontario, Canada. Unfortunately, it's going to be sitting there 'til monday. It got there too late friday for the truck that comes north to where I live and they don't do weekends. I think his setup with the stud mod is well worth the money, especially with the fret level, crown and polish. Whether I can do the stud mod and fretwork myself is irrelevant to me, I really don't have time to mess with it. He also installed Evolutions neck and bridge and an HS2 wired single for me at no additional labor charge, just the cost of the pickups. Like I said, I won't see the guitar until monday but, based on what I've heard from everyone else who buys from him, I fully expect to be completely happy (assuming no UPS induced problems occured of course). I'll let you know on monday. :wink:
null_is_one

i would not hesitate to buy a guitar from rich.

tho i know i was pretty freaked out after i sent my modest lifesavings to a guy on the internet.

wish i could afford a DNA. that would be enuff to make me start playin 6's again.

i would kill to hang out in his basement or wherever he keeps the guitars.

less talk more noise,
cya
nulllllllll
fyrie

Rich is "da man". I bought a Euphoria from him. Great service!
VADERBLS
Newcomer

well did you get it yet? how was it?

V-,
Lucky

I got my DBK from Rich...no worries. Rich is prolly the most respected Ibanez dealer on da planet. :wink:
jemgirl

iff there was a lefty model there...i would buy it from rich right away!!

rich rules.
StoleN GuitaR

Lucky wrote:I got my DBK from Rich...no worries. Rich is prolly the most respected Ibanez dealer on da planet. :wink:
:wink: He's not an ibanez Dealer.. he just buys and sells ibanez guitars.
**DISCLAIMER** I am not an authorized Ibanez dealer. No authorized dealer or distributor will honor warranty work on any New guitar sold by Ibanez Rules. All work must be covered and performed by Ibanez Rules for the warranty period.. Read the Warranty page for the full details.
www.Ibanezrules.com
Lucky

StoleN GuitaR wrote:
Lucky wrote:I got my DBK from Rich...no worries. Rich is prolly the most respected Ibanez dealer on da planet. :wink:
:wink: He's not an ibanez Dealer.. he just buys and sells ibanez guitars.
**DISCLAIMER** I am not an authorized Ibanez dealer. No authorized dealer or distributor will honor warranty work on any New guitar sold by Ibanez Rules. All work must be covered and performed by Ibanez Rules for the warranty period.. Read the Warranty page for the full details.
www.Ibanezrules.com
He's not an *authorized* dealer. I didn't say he was an authorized dealer. He *is* an Ibanez dealer. :wink:
Lucky

Er uh duh, I see the joke now lol. :lol: Dayum..took me long enough.
Hobophobic

jemgirl wrote:iff there was a lefty model there...i would buy it from rich right away!!

rich rules.
He has a RG3120L in stock. :wink: