Any chance Steve could get his tunes onto JAMMIT?

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
Ekim

Any chance Steve could get his tunes onto JAMMIT?

#1 Post by Ekim » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:37 pm

I have been DYING for bass-less and drum-less versions of Steve Vai songs for a decade now. I stumbled over Jammit.com and I'm buying a few songs this payday. (Probably some Paul Gilbert & Rush).

I don't know if there are any up-front costs for the artists / bands but I hope someone can bring this to Steve's attention.

I keep thinking about buying the NAKED TRACKS but I pretty much totally suck on guitar so it's sort of just a fun curiosity if I buy it. (But even then, I did buy Dave Weiner's MP3s with no lead guitars or no guitars at all.) There are a few hundred guitar tunes I want under my fingers before trying to tackle the simplest Vai piece.

But I'd buy drum-less JAMMIT versions of ALL of P&W, even at $3 or $4 a song. (Well, except for Alien Water Kiss & the last track but you get my point.) And I'd buy a lot of the rest of the catalog too.

I hope this can come about!

Favored Nations
VIP
VIP

Re: Any chance Steve could get his tunes onto JAMMIT?

#2 Post by Favored Nations » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Thanks Ekim,
I'll check it out!

Ekim

Re: Any chance Steve could get his tunes onto JAMMIT?

#3 Post by Ekim » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Well I thought I'd checked for Steve's songs before I posted this but there are indeed three songs available right now:

Juice
Attitude Song
Tender Surrender

I look forward to buying to Bass and Drum versions soon.