VAI.COM

The Official Steve Vai Website Message Boards.
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Don't Drink & Play
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:32 am 

Surprised the Sh%t out of me never heard him play any worse then thiw before, felt kinda sorry for him... Ck it out and see for your selves..
Please give some feed back.... Still one of my favorite players though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnYvIfG9 ... F004787F18

Post subject: Re: Don't Drink & Play
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:28 am 

LOL I feel for him though. The camera distorted it, but it was still clear he was intoxicated. PWI playing while intoxicated :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:25 pm 
Banned

once a fav allways a fav I guess ,...but Ive heard worse,...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:32 pm 
Banned

he should perhaps have a fat joint instead of getting drunk ,..and be stoned instead,... :!:

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:34 am 

after listening again to the video, I believe he was having sound issues as well.... Either effect problems and or equipment problems as well..
Even if was "impaired'', there was definately other things going on to.... He was stomping on the pedals allot ...
Guess lets leave this one in the dust guy's.... He's been through enough with tongue cancer and hip replacement and divorce and so on,,,,,,

Just a note to the young memebers here, us old guy's are counting on you to bring guitar back into the spot light again.... There is alllot of young talent out there and I hope it turns this present music scene around.... I am amazed and proud of these young teens and even younger players and there talent and dedication of hours of practice not just playing but knowing the theory behind the music...

Thanks guy's

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:30 pm 
Banned

PGHD92 wrote:
after listening again to the video, I believe he was having sound issues as well.... Either effect problems and or equipment problems as well..
Even if was "impaired'', there was definately other things going on to.... He was stomping on the pedals allot ...
Guess lets leave this one in the dust guy's.... He's been through enough with tongue cancer and hip replacement and divorce and so on,,,,,,

Just a note to the young memebers here, us old guy's are counting on you to bring guitar back into the spot light again.... There is alllot of young talent out there and I hope it turns this present music scene around.... I am amazed and proud of these young teens and even younger players and there talent and dedication of hours of practice not just playing but knowing the theory behind the music...

Thanks guy's

Right on lets bring back the guitar ,..I feel over the next few months or so perhaps years there will be a guitar player that has been practicing for years and years that will hit the scene on the web and he will rock with that little something special,..

oh yes gear can fuck you around sometimes I guess,....