Hey! Need your opinion!

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
kyle am I

Re: Hey! Need your opinion!

#16 Post by kyle am I » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:43 am

I usually keep the base of my hand slightly muting the strings as it is anchored on the very back left of my saddles. So when I pick, I can mute the strings so I don't make any noise. Its actually really comfortable. It feels real solid too., like I can do anything :lol:

LightWithoutHeat777

#17 Post by LightWithoutHeat777 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:32 pm

@PGHD92 Thanks I appreciate the very helpful advice! I like playing other styles of music such as Blues, Rock, Metal, Acoustic, etc. I just picked Bad Horsie cause it has an awesome beat and is just a jam song! haha.

PGHD92

#18 Post by PGHD92 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:42 pm

YOU GOT THE TALENT MAN,,,, THATS DEFINATE!!!!!!!! GO WITH IT !!!!!! AS FAR AS COMMENT ON ZAKK WYLDES PICKING,,, MY POINT WAS HE DEVELOPED HIS OWN SOUND .... IT MADE HIM SEPERATE FROM ALLOT OF OTHER PLAYERS AND GOT HIM TO WHERE HE IS TODAY....

ANYWAY, MIX IT UP SOME AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN COME UP WITH.... WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT ON YOUTUBE IF AND WHEN YOU DO IT...

Nate from San Diego

#19 Post by Nate from San Diego » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:41 pm

LightWithoutHeat777 wrote:Hey! Need your opinion!
I think you should up the irons and show the high schoolers how a Nice Little Boy plays the guitar. :headbang

aaronm
Banned

#20 Post by aaronm » Wed May 09, 2012 9:39 pm

re zac wilds wrist ,..thats cool he plays well and I love ozzy and zacs playing,..ok the wrist thing ,..to me its not a big thing ,.I myself think highly of alternate picking but not a big fan of the sound it creates ,..ok its cool in the right places but not for every solo,..
I like What PHD is saying in his threads he sounds like a cool dude and I hope light takes it in
cheers guys,.. :guitar