Daft Punk

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
Seraphim

Damn it... yesterday I got the guts to try it again. So, went to other music store with my girlfriend and her friend, when I said that gonna hear Daft Punk, the friend said: "what? he like's Daft Punk? Well, I understand his taste about James Last or so, but Daft Punk?" Well, my girlfriend explained the whole situation and she said "ohhh, I got it now" :lol:

Meanwhile, Discovery, well it's diferent but still not my cup of tea. The only song that I not dislike is "Nightvision" also that was the song that I already hear the other time.

Here's the videocamera of the store, when I was listening:

Groove back to you

:mrgreen: Seraphim :mrgreen:
Instrumentalrockrocks

Seraphim wrote:Damn it... yesterday I got the guts to try it again. So, went to other music store with my girlfriend and her friend, when I said that gonna hear Daft Punk, the friend said: "what? he like's Daft Punk? Well, I understand his taste about James Last or so, but Daft Punk?" Well, my girlfriend explained the whole situation and she said "ohhh, I got it now" :lol:

Meanwhile, Discovery, well it's diferent but still not my cup of tea. The only song that I not dislike is "Nightvision" also that was the song that I already hear the other time.

Here's the videocamera of the store, when I was listening:

Groove back to you

:mrgreen: Seraphim :mrgreen:
At least you gave it a go... :)

thanks for the groove... that is what it's all about

Groove On 8)