Whitesnake "Good To Be Bad" Tour

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
jam-man

Who here has saw any of the shows?

I saw them 2 days ago, and I'm still stuned from the energy and wild stage behaviour that I've witnessed!

David sure lost a bit of his vocal greatness, but he's still one of the best!

And the attitude! 8) 8)

For the last few years, I went to the shows of Satch, Gilbert, Steve...and honestly, I was getting tired of all the love and appreciation, learning of Croatian language and being polite to the crowd...

David the most, but the whole band, show all their Rock star attitude, and rude behaviour, drinking and smoking on stage, erotic behaviour towards the female part of the crowd...man, I missed all that, but WS proved true RnR and Rock Stars aren't dead!

But still, every member of the band was so dedicated to the show, and to all of us...Doug came out wearing Croatian football team's jersey, David sang Soldier of Fortune a capella at the end of the show, smiling and making us enjoy that moment even more...

So...U've seen them? How was it? 8)
777lovein

Do they come to Germany this Tour?
Aelja
Newcomer

I saw their show in Istanbul, Turkey. It was gorgeous! David's extremely strong stage presence, and Doug & Reb's fantastic companionship were the most remarkable scenes. I was a little disappointed when they didn't play Burn/Stormbringer in the end. But since it was a festival, their time was limited... And Def Leppard was ready to go! 8) :peace
BonZoso

Well, they do keep rocking!! Saw them on 9 Dec in Moscow performing in B1 Maximum -the same club where Steve played in 2007. A most remarkable place 'cos it's there you stand in the front row closer to the stage than elsewhere, so I could touch hands with David and Doug several times!!! The sound was far from perfect but it didn't spoil the general impression as it's been 4 years since I saw WS last, which is ages..... so I was extremely happy :D Was especially delighted to see Chris Frazier on drums, someone very different from Tommy Aldridge but a great master as well ! David, the wonderful David... same soulful voice, same charming smile, same silly but funny jokes...... And after the show I got a small present from Doug - he gave me his set list to remember that night forever :D

777lovein

woow cool pics you got more? Please share :)
Aelja
Newcomer

I'd love to see a live-but-not-acoustic version of The Deeper The Love. After Mr. Vai, I haven't seen them playing it similarly to the studio version.
Seraphim

Great pictures 8)

Saw them last 3th August here in Portugal. Really rock'n'roll :headbang

Enjoyed the show, despite the poor sound quality, but I went to a position far way of the stage, instead of being on the front :peace

I believe the set list was the same.

:mrgreen: Seraphim :mrgreen: