Queen new single!!!!

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
BorgAngel

Heey peeps. Queen and Paul Rogers just came with a new single named Say It's Not True. Free downloading here > http://www.queenonline.com/sayitsnottrue

I think it's brilliant! Seen this live on stage 2 times :D

Hope you peeps like it as much as I do :D
jemgirl

thank you so much for the link!! :wink:
boswell

Slushy sentimental rubbish................probably why it was free..............went straight in the recycle bin after one listen
Big Bad Bill

boswell wrote:Slushy sentimental rubbish................probably why it was free..............went straight in the recycle bin after one listen
You managed to get all the way through it? I'm impressed-I didn't. Bin!
fyrie

I loved it, especially once it begins to rock out.
guyver_dio

why is the default location set to Afghanistan? lol

I'm not really a fan of Paul Rogers voice, especially not within the style of music and singing freddy used to add to the band. But I didn't find this that bad, it sounded really freckin weird at the beginning but it started to grow on you as it progressed. But ofcourse, not bad is not necessarily great either lol, it was just a so what.
notavirtuoso

I gotta say that sucked even more than I expected. When the drums came in, the distortion came alive and Paul shut up the quality improved significantly. Freddie's shoes are too big to fill. They should remain empty.
Zebula77

I agree with that. I'm ok with Paul Rodger's voice, but in Queen? Nope.

It just sounds wrong without Freddie.

(and to think I heard rumours of Robbie Williams joining the band! That would have gone beyond suck and back again)
wasoota

What's left of 'Queen' is just sad, IMO. They should make a clean break and honor Freddie's memory by no longer putting out mediocre performances under a name they can simply not live up to without him. I find them painful and almost embarrassing to watch in their tragedy, like an emperor with no clothes: You don't know if you should yell for them to stop or just avert your eyes (or ears, in this case).

Queen died when Freddie died, the surviving members should finally accept that. They may have been equal contributors back in the days, but he was obviously the catalyst that made them far greater than the sum of their parts.
Bryceybhoy

BorgAngel wrote:Heey peeps. Queen and Paul Rogers just came with a new single named Say It's Not True. Free downloading here > http://www.queenonline.com/sayitsnottrue

I think it's brilliant! Seen this live on stage 2 times :D

Hope you peeps like it as much as I do :D
What's a peep?
Zebula77

Someone who likes to look at young girls.

(well...) :lol:
cia
Newcomer

fyrie wrote:I loved it, especially once it begins to rock out.
I totally agree! i absolutly loved it and i gave the link to ALL my freinds
Bryceybhoy

When Freddie died, Queen died.

End of.
Guitaruss

the link dont work for me :?

I'm not expecting much tho
BorgAngel

Zebula77 wrote: (and to think I heard rumours of Robbie Williams joining the band! That would have gone beyond suck and back again)
This is some thing many people think. But, it is not true.