Eddie Van Halen Emerges From Rehab Happy, Healthy & Sobe

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
Azyiu

nickcat0 wrote:Those of us who are old enough will always remember the first time we heard Van Halen's debut album , and the thud that was heard around the world as the jaws of every guitarist on the planet hit the ground , the first time they heard Eruption .
Well said, and ahhhhh... those were the days. :D
acoates

I hope he went into attitude rehab as well, then he might actually be able to work with other people.
Sweepinchord

acoates wrote:I hope he went into attitude rehab as well, then he might actually be able to work with other people.
I think that was closely connected to his alcohol problems.
firestone

good to see he's in a good state of mind and body we did'nt need to lose another guitar god due to their own demise ROCK ON EDDIE :guitar
SRVoodoo

Azyiu wrote:
nickcat0 wrote:Those of us who are old enough will always remember the first time we heard Van Halen's debut album , and the thud that was heard around the world as the jaws of every guitarist on the planet hit the ground , the first time they heard Eruption .
Well said, and ahhhhh... those were the days. :D
I first heard Eruption over the phone blasting out of my buddies speakers.
lol. I bought the album the very next day. EVH rocks for all time! :peace
R1FSR

Eddie looks great and i hope he stays like that as it would be real sad to see him stay the mess he was at the Namm show.
I also hope that VH dont reunite as it will never work...after saying that ill be in line to buy a ticket lol
vaiisagoodguitarplayer

that's awesome. I remember being a freshman in highschool, all I played were power chords and I was like who's van halen? Great guy, great guitarist. Now that everything is all fine and dandy...lets get back to the reunion tour.
VaiEvo

Tomrrow's headline: EVH CHECKS HIMSELF INTO REHAB... AGAIN.