Eddie Van Halen Emerges From Rehab Happy, Healthy & Sobe

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
5thD

Eddie Van Halen Emerges From Rehab Happy, Healthy & Sober

Check out the following link, Ed does look great!

http://www.vhnd.com/articles/070423-01.shtml
guyver_dio

That's good to see, let's hope another tour doesn't undo all the hard work. Long live the king of 2 hand taps :headbang
seljer

wow, he looks much better :)
compared to how out of it he at the NAMM show, it was sad really :(
Zebula77

Makes me feel relieved to see those pics. EVH is my first hero, and the one who made me pick up a guitar. I hope he'll be back to record new stuff.
lydian2000

good news, coz i must admit his performance in NAMM 2007 was horrible and very sad.
Shredded Heat

Nice one Eddie :guitar 8)
Big Bad Bill

Yippee! He's looking a lot healthier and indeed happier. Hope it lasts a long time! /color]
lydian2000

hoping there's more to it than the new haircut, make-up and suntan though, coz the video doesn't say anything else.
disaxster

Thanks for the link, I'm still hoping for the Van Halen tour together with Dave Lee Roth. Fingers crossed and ROCK ON Eddie!
mayuka

Eddie looks great! I hope him and DLR bury the hatchet and go on tour. I cant wait!
nickcat0

Eddie looks great .

I hope he can stay "clean" and enjoy the years to come , whether that includes a VH reunion or not .

God bless you Eddie .
boswell

mayuka wrote:Eddie looks great! I hope him and DLR bury the hatchet and go on tour. I cant wait!
they will...........................in the back of each others head :twisted:
mayuka

boswell wrote:
mayuka wrote:Eddie looks great! I hope him and DLR bury the hatchet and go on tour. I cant wait!
they will...........................in the back of each others head :twisted:
lol nice
Azyiu

Eddie certain looks alot better in those photos, and I wish him all the best. I sincerely doubt, however, (and I hope I am completely wrong) VH will ever release anything relevent anymore.
nickcat0

Azyiu wrote:Eddie certain looks alot better in those photos, and I wish him all the best. I sincerely doubt, however, (and I hope I am completely wrong) VH will ever release anything relevent anymore.
I'd love to see an effective reunion of the classic VH , but I doubt it will happen . Too old , too much water under the bridge . It doesn't matter though , I used to have it all on vinyl and tape , I've now got it on cd . The music will always be here as a permanent reminder of the man who reinvented the electric guitar in 1978 .

Those of us who are old enough will always remember the first time we heard Van Halen's debut album , and the thud that was heard around the world as the jaws of every guitarist on the planet hit the ground , the first time they heard Eruption .