Dickheads saying things about jason becker in Qs on ebay.

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
joestevevai

These Dickheads saying things about jason becker in Qs on ebay where he is selling his marshall hundred watt amp ang giving people the chance to go to his house and hang out with him for the winning bidder.

check it out here http://cgi.ebay.com.au/1969-Marshall-Pl ... dZViewItem
RAI

Sad......
Just because people have a computer and some internet access, they think they can just say and do whatever they want......
Much like I'm doing right now.

:wink:
another virtuoso

never knew an ebay listing could make me so angry. people are just disgusting. mostly ignorance i suppose.
guyver_dio

There are some heartless and cold people out there with very little knowledge on what they mouth off about. If they spent 1 day in Jason's shoes they'd see just how extreme and agonizing life can be and maybe wake up to themselves. Assholes like this deserve ALS, not Jason.
Zebula77

Jeez! The nerve on some people. I'd never even dream of saying stuff like that, regardless of who it was. That's just cold and stupid.
NantucketSleighrider

Absolutely disgusting. In the last couple of years, the sheer scale of the hate on the internet has spiralled out of control. Somebody always has something nasty to say, its a terrible state.
ChRis #1

yeh its very noticable even on this forum
Zebula77

I have seen it on here as well, yeah, but not anywhere near another music forum I was on a few years ago. That was a total flamefest and people were calling me a**hole, motherf**ker etc.etc. for no apparent reason.

So I left. I like this place a lot more and I think in general, people treat eachother with respect and friendliness. I hope it gets even better.
ibanezrg

:shock: Those little bitches.....I now hate them :evil:
SPQR

so unrespectful like. whats cocks
slash89

Zebula77 wrote:I have seen it on here as well, yeah, but not anywhere near another music forum I was on a few years ago. That was a total flamefest and people were calling me a**hole, motherf**ker etc.etc. for no apparent reason.

So I left. I like this place a lot more and I think in general, people treat eachother with respect and friendliness. I hope it gets even better.
I like the way people respect the forum rules here, and that they try to moderate the bad language :)
Benjammin105

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This forum is one of the best. I can't stand it when stupid people with nothing interesting to contribute talk like this. Jason Becker's one hell of a guitar player. To chill with him would be cool as hell if you ask me. Thats really a neat thing to auction off on ebay. A good amp thats a piece of history, and the chance to chill with a true pro.
Guitarmiester

Some people are so pathetic... Even if they really don't know who Jason Becker is, how could someone even say stuff like that? Pathetic...
ibanezrg

slash89 wrote:
Zebula77 wrote:I have seen it on here as well, yeah, but not anywhere near another music forum I was on a few years ago. That was a total flamefest and people were calling me a**hole, motherf**ker etc.etc. for no apparent reason.

I like the way people respect the forum rules here, and that they try to moderate the bad language :)
:lol: :lol:
Seraphim

slash89 wrote:I like the way people respect the forum rules here, and that they try to moderate the bad language :)
That's why I didn't posted nothing on this thread... :evil: :lol: :lol:
Jason deserves ALL respect!!!
8)