Guthrie Govan's Solo Album is Finally Out!

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
alexkhan

It's only available from the new Cornford Records site at the moment but that's good enough!

http://www.cornfordrecords.com/

There are 30 second soundbytes of each track along with some great quotes from other notable players like Bumblefoot, Dweezil Zappa, Richie Kotzen, Greg Howe, and Rob Balducci. More quotes from other great players will come soon.

Needless to say, the album is absolutely amazing. I won't get into anymore hyperbole here. Just get it. Many of you guys have been waiting for this for so long!
Big Bad Bill

FANTASTIC!
This man is a real and phenomenal talent! I've just ordered my copy and I strongly suggest you do the same!
Uncle Skunk is very Vai-esque indeed-even the tone!
Big Bad Bill

It sounds amazing. I haven't been so excited about a new album in years!
treeduck

AT LAST!!!

Ordered!!!!

8)

Can't wait!!!
Ant711UK

I can't get the clips to play and site loaded reeeeeally slowly but I bought it anyway. I really hope it's good as it I want it to be. The GPS stuff isn't my cup of tea at all but something tells me this CD might just be.

Tony
cbr1000f

Very promising soundsamples!
Sure gonna buy this one! :)
singleton33
Newcomer

awesome! 8)

got my copy ordered. guthrie is da bomb!
kettil

Check out Bumblefoot's fretless guitar solo on the track sample "Rhode Island Shred" ! This cd will rule! 8)
slash89

kettil wrote:Check out Bumblefoot's fretless guitar solo on the track sample "Rhode Island Shred" ! This cd will rule! 8)
I've seen Bumblefoot shred on that fretless live with GNR :D
kettil

slash89 wrote:
kettil wrote:Check out Bumblefoot's fretless guitar solo on the track sample "Rhode Island Shred" ! This cd will rule! 8)
That's cool! He drew on my guitar. I've never met Guthrie though
slash89

kettil wrote:
slash89 wrote:
That's cool! He drew on my guitar. I've never met Guthrie though
Cool! No, I've never met Guthrie either..
Big Bad Bill

Has anyone actually received their copy yet? I'd like to hear what people think about it. I hope mine comes today!
treeduck

Big Bad Bill wrote:Has anyone actually received their copy yet? I'd like to hear what people think about it. I hope mine comes today!
Not yet BBB, I knew Monday was too soon, but it might come today, more likely tomorrow though...

If it comes I'll tell you all about it...
slash89

treeduck wrote:
Big Bad Bill wrote:Has anyone actually received their copy yet? I'd like to hear what people think about it. I hope mine comes today!
Not yet BBB, I knew Monday was too soon, but it might come today, more likely tomorrow though...

If it comes I'll tell you all about it...
You do that :)
Big Bad Bill

Still nothing in the post :cry: I hope this isn't going to be a '28 days' delivery thing.........