Buckethead concert

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
Message
Author
stratocastermaster
Member
Member
Posts: 482
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:56 pm
Location: Over the hills and far far away
Contact:

Buckethead concert

#1 Post by stratocastermaster » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:35 am

Last night i went to a buckethead concet... i was right up in front and got some sweet pictures that ill show soon... it was AMAZING! there was a pretty good mosh pit and i ended up getting trampled.. i went down and got stepped on and kicked in hte ribs... im still a little sore but im alright! aside from that it was amazing!
OH! and
BTW... i touched bucketheads hand!

Gastric Sumo
Member
Member
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:22 am
Location: Cali4nia

#2 Post by Gastric Sumo » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:17 pm

You touched buckethead's hand? OMG! You need to go wank off with that hand immediatly!

Mr midway
Member
Member
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:27 pm

#3 Post by Mr midway » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:19 pm

lmao

treeduck
Member
Member
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: Manchester, England

#4 Post by treeduck » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:50 pm

:? :? :? :shock: :shock: :shock:

endor
Member
Member
Posts: 412
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:04 pm
Location: campbellford ontario

#5 Post by endor » Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:44 pm

Gastric Sumo wrote:You touched buckethead's hand? OMG! You need to go wank off with that hand immediatly!


I know I would :roll:

come on people, hes human like you or I, and besides, his hand was probably all sweaty!!! and i wouldnt wack of with a hand all sweaty :shock:

User avatar
blsabob
Member
Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2003 4:17 am
Location: Albuqueque, NM

#6 Post by blsabob » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:43 am

Buckethead

G3

Make it so.

veyero
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:02 pm
Location: jersey
Contact:

#7 Post by veyero » Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:40 am

blsabob wrote:Buckethead

G3

Make it so.

YEEEESSSSSS

munchocruncho
Member
Member
Posts: 758
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:27 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

#8 Post by munchocruncho » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:45 pm

endor wrote:
Gastric Sumo wrote:You touched buckethead's hand? OMG! You need to go wank off with that hand immediatly!


I know I would :roll:

come on people, hes human like you or I, and besides, his hand was probably all sweaty!!! and i wouldnt wack of with a hand all sweaty :shock:
I bet if I wacked off witha buckhead hand I'd be done in 3 seconds.
That hands GOT to be magic.

GregN
Member
Member
Posts: 431
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:22 am
Location: Virginia/US

#9 Post by GregN » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:10 am

munchocruncho wrote:
endor wrote:
Gastric Sumo wrote:You touched buckethead's hand? OMG! You need to go wank off with that hand immediatly!


I know I would :roll:

come on people, hes human like you or I, and besides, his hand was probably all sweaty!!! and i wouldnt wack of with a hand all sweaty :shock:
I bet if I wacked off witha buckhead hand I'd be done in 3 seconds.
That hands GOT to be magic.
hah thats pretty sick

stratocastermaster
Member
Member
Posts: 482
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:56 pm
Location: Over the hills and far far away
Contact:

#10 Post by stratocastermaster » Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:49 am

Here's one of probably quite a few buckethead pictures I'll post from the concert... I was right down in front (as you will be able to tell)
Image

stratocastermaster
Member
Member
Posts: 482
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:56 pm
Location: Over the hills and far far away
Contact:

#11 Post by stratocastermaster » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:24 am

Image

I'm having to upload these pictures to various places the show them... i need a photo album

stratocastermaster
Member
Member
Posts: 482
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:56 pm
Location: Over the hills and far far away
Contact:

#12 Post by stratocastermaster » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:46 am

Image

sorry about the shit quality... thats a camera phone for ya :lol:

User avatar
CymbalSplittingSkinbasher
Member
Member
Posts: 1533
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:59 am
Location: Bucketheadland

BIG B

#13 Post by CymbalSplittingSkinbasher » Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:41 am

I'm going to the Detroit show & I'm gonna videotape it, that is, as long as the venue is cool with it, because as far as I know Big B is cool with it. I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind videotaping as long as the venue is cool with it.


"Life is a song, and love is the music."

User avatar
CymbalSplittingSkinbasher
Member
Member
Posts: 1533
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:59 am
Location: Bucketheadland

THE MAGIC STICK

#14 Post by CymbalSplittingSkinbasher » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:51 am

AWESOME show in Detroit last night!!! :shock: :guitar :shock: :guitar :shock: The venue didn't allow videotaping, but I got some stills. Big B was a bit more energetic at this show, dude pulled out the power moves this time & he jumped up off one of the monitors. He was definitely into it & what can be said about him that hasn't already been said? I don't know? All I know is that if you haven't seen him yet, you gotta see him, you just got to. Words can't express it properly really, it's a feeling I guess, the whole euphoria of it all is just intense. :guitar :headbang :peace

treeduck
Member
Member
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: Manchester, England

Re: THE MAGIC STICK

#15 Post by treeduck » Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:20 am

CymbalSplittingSkinbasher wrote:AWESOME show in Detroit last night!!! :shock: :guitar :shock: :guitar :shock: The venue didn't allow videotaping, but I got some stills. Big B was a bit more energetic at this show, dude pulled out the power moves this time & he jumped up off one of the monitors. He was definitely into it & what can be said about him that hasn't already been said? I don't know? All I know is that if you haven't seen him yet, you gotta see him, you just got to. Words can't express it properly really, it's a feeling I guess, the whole euphoria of it all is just intense. :guitar :headbang :peace
Upload the pics mate when you can...

8)

Post Reply