My HUGE guitar video...

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
Shy Boy

He is my instructor's teacher, and will eventually be my teacher. I think that video was taken from the Chops from Hell - Rusty Cooley Performance/Clinic II DVD. You can find it at www.chopsfromhell.com
Guitar_freaak

Shy Boy wrote:He is my instructor's teacher, and will eventually be my teacher. I think that video was taken from the Chops from Hell - Rusty Cooley Performance/Clinic II DVD. You can find it at www.chopsfromhell.com
Ahh thanks dude , i got some Guitar Pro tabs of him im making , halfway thru the butcher ATM actually , and that video will help ALOT cos then i can know the actual way to play it and not just guess . I made GP tabs of Dark Matter and The Duel , but i dont think its the correct way of playing as Rustys told me so himself , but the notes themselves are damn close to the actualy songs .

Take a look at my tabs here - http://www.mysongbook.com/tab-tab_list- ... 187468.htm . Havent really worked on the butcher musch for ages , just lost motivation , but after seeing this vid of Rusty actually playin it ive decided to finish the butcher tab . BTW , great video's dude . :P
Shy Boy

Thanks man. Maybe I can hook you up with Rusty's very own tabs. Can't make a promise, but I'll see what I can do!
Guitar_freaak

Shy Boy wrote:Thanks man. Maybe I can hook you up with Rusty's very own tabs. Can't make a promise, but I'll see what I can do!
That would be seriously Cooley man , if you cant dont worry , but if u can sweet , and good for everyone . :o
guyzif

That 11 string guitar was nuts! What could possibly be practical about it! :lol:

So many of those were awsome, i never really realised how good bucket head was!