Cool Drumming Video

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
El_Jefe

cioran wrote:
El_Jefe wrote:ok i found out that he plays in a band called Intoxicate but i didnt find an homepage but thats the band he plays in :)
Great, I'll ask around. And yes, one Malmsteen is enough. :) All the best.
hahha great you do that :)
off topic but
what part of sweden you from??

just so you know the guy lives in bandhagen
cioran

El_Jefe wrote:
cioran wrote:
El_Jefe wrote:ok i found out that he plays in a band called Intoxicate but i didnt find an homepage but thats the band he plays in :)
Great, I'll ask around. And yes, one Malmsteen is enough. :) All the best.
hahha great you do that :)
off topic but
what part of sweden you from??

just so you know the guy lives in bandhagen
Hey, I said I'd ask, I didn't say I'd get any worthwhile answers. :wink: I know some people who ought to have an idea though, unless there's somehing I'm missing.
As for the off topic, I'm from Uppsala - 70 klicks north of Stockholm for you foreigners; a city that constantly bemoans its fate of being the fourth largest in Sweden, thus being omitted from news references to the country's main urban areas. Well, at least we have northern Europe's best university. (Now I'm off topic.)
Gotta get some work in before this afternoon's game. We shall crush the Finns! The gold will be ours!
(Ow, I strained something). :oops:
cioran

Well, we won the gold, but I can't find out much about this guy. Most drummers I know are heavily into Meshuggah - it's sort of an ingroup thing, so they don't know much else. (Their brains tend to be addled with polyrythmics and/or drink, as well...)
Since you can pull this guy's profile anyway, El_Jefe, surely you could fill in a few blanks? - unless he prefers anonymity on whatever forum you've met him in, of course. Or I'm completely out of touch, and he's a household name. "Curiouser and curiouser", said Alice. Take care.
El_Jefe

dunno if you are fammiliar with www.helgon.net you can find him there and write to him :)
cioran

Whoa! OK, I'll check it out more carefully when I have time, but judging from the home page there's a good chance I'll be thrown out at once for being hopelessly uncool...Ah, well, we shall see. Thanks, and all the best.