POST YOUR FAV GUITAR VIDS HERE

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
Post Reply
xxxYNGWIExxx
Member
Member
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:31 am

post your guitar vids any guitar vid doesent have to be you playing just any of you fav guitar vids. :D
this is a cool vid of some german dude
http://www.metalagesmedia.com/marcel/anthem.wmv
j1mi_h3ndrix
Member
Member
Posts: 272
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:57 pm

holy crap thats crazy
ernzzz
Member
Member
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:04 pm

from 2:47 to 3:10 rocks :twisted: .. from 3:52 to end its good... the last face takes the price :D

(the rest its too robotic for MY taste.. with all my respect..)
xxxYNGWIExxx
Member
Member
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:31 am

Come on guys post some guitar vids
Guitar_freaak
Member
Member
Posts: 156
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:28 am

adds3566
Member
Member
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:00 pm

Yeh the rusty baby is the fastest thing I have seen played on a guitar but saying that he is still f****** s****...
j.arledge
Member
Member
Posts: 1494
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:38 am

xxxYNGWIExxx wrote:post your guitar vids any guitar vid doesent have to be you playing just any of you fav guitar vids. :D
this is a cool vid of some german dude
http://www.metalagesmedia.com/marcel/anthem.wmv
damn bastard. I can go sort of fast but not like that . How is it that all these people make it look so damn easy when they play ?
Guitar_freaak
Member
Member
Posts: 156
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:28 am

adds3566 wrote:Yeh the rusty baby is the fastest thing I have seen played on a guitar but saying that he is still f****** s****...
Thats such an ignorant view , i think he has some great songs , especially from his self titled album . Some people may just call it showing off , but i can really hear something more in his music , much like Steve with his music . Some people think Steve is just a show off but we all know hes more than that .
ernzzz
Member
Member
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:04 pm

thats a pro bassist playin some of the Super Mario Bros tunes... 9 string bass...

http://www.milkandcookies.com/links/32340/details/
Real_Confusions
Member
Member
Posts: 918
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:47 am

ernzzz wrote:thats a pro bassist playin some of the Super Mario Bros tunes... 9 string bass...

http://www.milkandcookies.com/links/32340/details/
:o

This is by far the best one, yet!
Luc
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:48 am

xxxYNGWIExxx wrote:post your guitar vids any guitar vid doesent have to be you playing just any of you fav guitar vids. :D
this is a cool vid of some german dude
http://www.metalagesmedia.com/marcel/anthem.wmv
That's not 'some German dude', that's Marcel Coenen from the Netherlands, former guitarist for prog metalband Lemur Voice and now with Sun Caged. He's playing a shred version of the Dutch National anthem here, which is very cool. Check out these sites: http://www.marcelcoenen.com and http://www.suncaged.com

What makes you think he's German by the way? That he's blonde and fat?? :lol: :mrgreen:
Scarpovarious
Newcomer
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:36 pm

I've always thought M. Angelo was this biggest shred wanker on the planet ...I was wrong Rusty is definitely the worst!

His chops are fast but harmonically stale and rather tasteless ...but that's a matter of opinion.

I might enjoy his guitar playing more if I none of these guitar players ever existed ...Steve Morse, Carl Verheyen, Brett Garsed, Kevin Eubanks, Lorne Lofsky, Greg Howe, Allan Holdsworth, Jason Becker, Joe Pass, Marty Friedman, Frank Gambale, Ron Thail (BumbleFoot), Robin Ford, Paul Gilbert, Stanley Jordan, Chet Atkins, Tony MacAlpine, Danny Gatton, Steve Vai, Wayne Krantz, Shawn Lane, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Albert Lee, Yngwie Malmsteen, Pat Metheny, Jeff Beck, Dimebag Darrell, Al DiMeola, Wes Montgomery, Scott Henderson, Mattius Ai Eklundh, John McLaughlin, Lenny Breau, Eric Johnson, Guthrie Govan, Mark Knopfler and many others that are just too cool to mention.

Even these great dudes can get into the boring zone at times ...but Rusty takes the cheese - eats it and sh*ts it out pretty darn fast.

Not impressed.
dweezil 9
Member
Member
Posts: 342
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:25 am

You're clearly not worthy to criticise this guy.
PureVa|
Member
Member
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:04 am

Scarpovarious wrote:I've always thought M. Angelo was this biggest shred wanker on the planet ...I was wrong Rusty is definitely the worst!

His chops are fast but harmonically stale and rather tasteless ...but that's a matter of opinion.

I might enjoy his guitar playing more if I none of these guitar players ever existed ...Steve Morse, Carl Verheyen, Brett Garsed, Kevin Eubanks, Lorne Lofsky, Greg Howe, Allan Holdsworth, Jason Becker, Joe Pass, Marty Friedman, Frank Gambale, Ron Thail (BumbleFoot), Robin Ford, Paul Gilbert, Stanley Jordan, Chet Atkins, Tony MacAlpine, Danny Gatton, Steve Vai, Wayne Krantz, Shawn Lane, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Albert Lee, Yngwie Malmsteen, Pat Metheny, Jeff Beck, Dimebag Darrell, Al DiMeola, Wes Montgomery, Scott Henderson, Mattius Ai Eklundh, John McLaughlin, Lenny Breau, Eric Johnson, Guthrie Govan, Mark Knopfler and many others that are just too cool to mention.

Even these great dudes can get into the boring zone at times ...but Rusty takes the cheese - eats it and sh*ts it out pretty darn fast.

Not impressed.
i understand that this is your opinion but...i think your accusations are a little extreme.
adds3566
Member
Member
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:00 pm

well i think Scarpovarious is spot on :D
Post Reply