Dragonforce are amazing!

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
shyboy12

Man, I've always been a fan of Dragonforce and their have been posts about them here before. But, for some reason I just don't think people appreciate them as much as they deserve. I've recently moved from being a fan of their music to being downright obsessed... Anybody who hasn't heard them go check them out right now! http://www.dragonforce.com But, anyway for you Dragonforce fans out there... What do you guys think of Herman Li's awesome skills (and Totman's too) and ZP Theart's godly vocals? What are your favourite Dragonforce songs? Mine are probably Soldiers Of The Wasteland or Fury Of The Storm.
stu_hig

Bought the latest album a while ago. Love it! Soldiers of the Wasteland is probably my favourite song on it. Great playing from both guitarists. I'm really enjoying their stuff at the minute.
shacks

shyboy12 wrote:Man, I've always been a fan of Dragonforce and their have been posts about them here before.
http://www.vai.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php ... ragonforce :wink:

shacks
esimguitar

Herman Li is so good, i would really enjoy to see them live
al

i seen em on tv one night and i was blown away, i was happy to see some really really nice guitar work, they're great to watch i got into em then
Animal 06

Dragonforce ROCK!! im actually listening right now! :D
Im a new fan as i only discovered them about a month ago....

Seashell and I are gonna hook up with the DF and go on a quest!!!! OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!! lol :D
LukeB

Yeah man. Herman Li is awesome and so is Totman. I love their stuff. Fury of the Storm is my favorite. I've never seen them live but i've seen pictures and they look like they are really having fun, haha. Every picture they are like 5 feet in the air! :)
Blade Runner

I think they're kinda over hyped but I'm gonna see them live next month anyways.