Richie Kotzen on FN!!

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
IbanezRules

Hello..

I think Steve absolutely should sign Richie to FN..
His latest realese Change has, as far as I know, no recorddeal in The States or Europe. Only Japan..So the record is only avaible on import for like $40.

For Richies part I guess he is game, I mean, his last album were realesed through a minor indipendent company from Åland called LionMusic.. So why wouldn't he agree on beeing sign at FN..
ChickenScratch

I think that would be a great idea! I still don't have RK's new one and being on FN would be a huge booste for him.

Other guys who should be on FN: George Bellas, Greg Howe, Joe Stump, Paul Gilbert, Tony Macalpine.
IbanezRules

I'm glad you feel the same way..
I think MacAlpine have a good chance, since he is often
play the second guitar on Steves' tours.. So they might know each other quite well by now.

I hope Steve himself reads this.. Because Richie is a sooo underrated guitarist, and I think he deserves a good recorddeal in the U.S.
chestah

Yeah.. I'd vote him and Greg Howe.. They make a good ass combo..
IbanezRules

Greg Howe is also cool 8)
IbanezRules

So Steve.. When are you gonna sign Richie? :D
Carlo de Dios

[quote="IbanezRules"]Hello..

I think Steve absolutely should sign Richie to FN..
His latest realese Change has, as far as I know, no recorddeal in The States or Europe. Only Japan..So the record is only avaible on import for like $40.

[quote]

well I managed to find changed at local Virgin Megastore....I also found it on an FYE.

The album is great.....this dude knows how to write good catchy-ass songs. I'm totally hooked on it.
IbanezRules

I think 'Change' is realesed through Shrapnel Records now..
cus I bought it on Tower in Santa Monica the other day and it said Shrpanel on the backside... So thats pretty sweet.