Nights With Alice Cooper with guest Joe Satriani

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
shacks

Strange little thing with Joe and Alice...

http://www.nightswithalicecooper.com/au ... triani.mp3

Nice acting Joe! HA!

shacks
Constantine

Cool! What did you think of Alice's Hey Stoopid! album-that had guest performances by Joe and Steve -are they playing that stuff?
EVO 555

kick ass i love alice cooper lol it is pretty funny
Constantine

Alice is the American Bruce Dickinson, Bruce is a writer, Radio presenter, Duellist, pilot,

Alice on the other hand has the handicap of a professional golfer, has restaurants...yeah cool Dude..

Thinking about it even though Alice is a legend you cant compare him to Brucie..totally different
Trimb

Sadly I can't listen to anything at the mo as I'm on college computers but I have the Feed My Frankenstein and Hey Stoopid tracks off the Classicks album and enjoy listening to those. The talking guitar thing in Feed My Frankenstein is espcially fun to hear.

As for Dickinson - I liked the Masters/Monsters of Rock programme he did on radio 2(?) a three years a go. It made my first year of college more bearable in those lonely halls! :D
Real_Confusions

I love this broadcast. I knew Alice was a fun guy, but seeing Satch participate is even better.

Great post.