SATCH WEBCAST **WATCH NOW!**

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
shacks

WEBCAST ONLINE NOW!

Click on the link below...

Enjoy! :D

Cheers
shacks
Last edited by shacks on Tue May 03, 2005 2:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
shacks

From satriani.com...

we're only a few days away from the launch of the new webcast! it features a 2-hour show, a special bit with joe and his JSX amp, and of course the contest-winner Austin expertly handling his interview with Joe! it'll all be here on the 1st...

shacks
Bono

I've been looking forward to this ever since they announced it. Should be good 8)
laficojr

thankx shacks :)
NoAngel

Anyone know exactly when it is being broadcast?
shacks

Still no updates on the broadcast time yet on www.satriani.com which is very strange, but the site is not known for the speed of its news (dont even get me started on the message board!!). I remember for the G3 tour the tickets had been on sale for over a week before they announced the dates!! Vai.com had announced the dates about two weeks previously. If you live in the UK expect to get up in the early hours though, it will be worth it!

shacks
NoAngel

shacks wrote: If you live in the UK expect to get up in the early hours though, it will be worth it!

shacks
...or set the pc to automatically record it :)
shacks

NoAngel wrote:
shacks wrote: If you live in the UK expect to get up in the early hours though, it will be worth it!

shacks
...or set the pc to automatically record it :)
...once we know when it starts!! Still no times!

shacks
Rochus

shacks wrote:Still no updates on the broadcast time yet on www.satriani.com which is very strange, but the site is not known for the speed of its news (dont even get me started on the message board!!). I remember for the G3 tour the tickets had been on sale for over a week before they announced the dates!! Vai.com had announced the dates about two weeks previously. If you live in the UK expect to get up in the early hours though, it will be worth it!

shacks
why do you think it's gonna be a live broadcast, they'll probebly make a streaming video like before so it'll be availible for your viewing pleasure 24/7
shacks

I was lead to believe it was just a one off broadcast, even better if its not. I havent seen his previous webcasts as I didnt have a home PC back then.

shacks
NoAngel

I read it the same way shacks did. The word webcast, to me, says a one off 'broadcast', but a streamed video/audio would be better! The 'Is there love in space?' listening party was good.
Rochus

and it's up! if someone knows how to save this to my pc, pm me please :D

I'm watching the two hour concert now *drools*
shacks

Thanks for the head up! Watching too now!!! Great way to spend a Sunday afternoon!! :headbang

Its going to be there for a month or two... http://www.kikkerfest.com/2005-05-01/#

Enjoy Satch fans! :D

Cheers
shacks
miker

:headbang :guitar

:D
shacks

FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!! :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

shacks