Page 1 of 2

What happened?

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:12 pm
by V41
Steve's totally running out of time to finish up the reviews of each individual song on the Real Illusions mini-site. He's only got 4 done and it's almost into the double digits of February.

I know he's really busy, I'm not complaining, but does anyone know, has that project been abandoned or something?

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:40 pm
by laficojr
Don't worry,i'm sure Mikey will put the new parts soon.... :wink:
Probably All of this are already done by Steve(the coments,etc).........
I think he is waiting for the album release.......
and in February 22 you will find all songs there.....


(maybe not :roll: just kiding)


See you later

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:01 pm
by brainpolice
Well, given the choice of Quantity or Quality, what do you choose? I choose quality. He could make a 2 song album and as long as its quality i'm there.

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:13 pm
by FINGERS76
brainpolice wrote:Well, given the choice of Quantity or Quality, what do you choose? I choose quality. He could make a 2 song album and as long as its quality i'm there.
Bullshit. you would bitch that it is a great album but you only got two songs.

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:25 pm
by brainpolice
Huh? I'm glad people can tell me what i'd do. I wouldn't bitch, cheers. I wouldn't bitch at a 55 minute 1 song album either.

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:25 pm
by FINGERS76
brainpolice wrote:Huh? I'm glad people can tell me what i'd do.
Good then shut up already.

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:26 pm
by brainpolice
Why are you patronizing people?
Stop attacking people.
That came from nowhere.
Looks like someone's looking for a scapegoat!
That's a little more then uncalled for.

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:37 pm
by FINGERS76
brainpolice wrote:Why are you patronizing people?
Stop attacking people.
That came from nowhere.
Looks like someone's looking for a scapegoat!
That's a little more then uncalled for.
For someone named brainpolice you are not too smart.

Patronize - To act as a patron to; support or sponsor.

This is the exact opposite of what I am doing.

<snip: these personal attacks stop right here. Mod7wh>

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:06 pm
by V41
Aw, I got my hopes up that I had 7 replies of useful information. :cry:

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:32 pm
by Mikey
Wow - a simple question turned ugly quick. Let's have no more of this abuse on the boards please.

To answer your question: Steve has been in Paris, now he's back. I will be adding new tracks shortly.

We are also completely snowed in preparation for the tour. 18 hour work days are not unusual for any of us, so your patience is appreciated.

Thanx,

Mikey
vai.com

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:43 pm
by Big Bad Bill
18 hours? Pah-I wish I did a litltle as that. Our Dad would wake us up at 1 int' morning, three hours before we went to sleep, thrash us to death with 'is belt and make us work fo' 27 hours a day wit' nowt but freezing cold poison in our stomachs for breakfast! You young 'uns don't know ya born!

Well..... I do live in Yorkshire, afterall :wink:

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:09 pm
by NelssoN
Big Bad Bill wrote:18 hours? Pah-I wish I did a litltle as that. Our Dad would wake us up at 1 int' morning, three hours before we went to sleep, thrash us to death with 'is belt and make us work fo' 27 hours a day wit' nowt but freezing cold poison in our stomachs for breakfast! You young 'uns don't know ya born!

Well..... I do live in Yorkshire, afterall :wink:
eee thats nothin.. I used to get up to work b'fore I went to bed.

I am from Lancashire after all!!... :D

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:02 pm
by V41
Thanks for the info, Mikey. I guess a little thought would have garnished upon me the useful information that it was quite, nigh, completely impossible for Steve to be analyzing his own tracks whilst whittling away his time in luxurious Paris!

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:44 pm
by anuj
V41:

he just played a show with sharon isbin in paris on saturday .. not so sure about the luxurious bit :) i'd be fine with "hard work".

~A

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:04 am
by V41
anuj wrote:V41:

he just played a show with sharon isbin in paris on saturday .. not so sure about the luxurious bit :) i'd be fine with "hard work".

~A
Paris is luxurious all the time, mon ami.