EVO Premium Experience - Frequently Asked Questions

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
thelordofcheesecake

Mikey, this isn't exactly a frequently asked question but here goes.

Due to personal reasons, I shall be legally changing my name by deed poll in the next few days, which means that I'll have photo ID with my new name on it as opposed to the one on the list. Is the best answer just to e-mail the guys at Music Today and change the name on the list?

Thanks,
Tom
treeduck

thelordofcheesecake wrote:Mikey, this isn't exactly a frequently asked question but here goes.

Due to personal reasons, I shall be legally changing my name by deed poll in the next few days, which means that I'll have photo ID with my new name on it as opposed to the one on the list. Is the best answer just to e-mail the guys at Music Today and change the name on the list?

Thanks,
Tom
What's the name change all about cheesey you gonna change it to pizza :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

thelordofcheesecake wrote:Mikey, this isn't exactly a frequently asked question but here goes.

Thanks,
Tom
Hi Tom,

You can email them but please bring both IDs anyway.

See you at the show!

Mikey :)
vai.com
solveig
Newcomer

Hi!
I have bought 2 EVO place for Paris. I wondered how many people will be there for the Q/A session... I think there are 30 EVO places per show. Is every body go to the Q/A session at the same time?

Sorry for my poor English...
solveig
Newcomer

Another question.
Can I take photo during the Q/A session and the soudcheck?
Snow

Read the FAQ.
b2

Solveig, read page 1 of this thread/topic and you should get a answer.

About the Q&A part, I guess all people who is a part of the "EVO Experience"
will at the same time sit and chat with Steve.
Read also here:
http://www.vai.com/News/evo_premium.html
solveig
Newcomer

Thanks!
Yog-Hurtoth
Newcomer

I know similar questions have been asked and answered already, but I just want to make sure: will I get my EVO ticket if my mother orders it and I bring her ID to the venue?
martin_col
Newcomer

hey just wondering when will we recive all the details of when we should be there for the evo exp . i noticed you wrote be there at 3.30 is this the same for every gig
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Yog-Hurtoth wrote:I know similar questions have been asked and answered already, but I just want to make sure: will I get my EVO ticket if my mother orders it and I bring her ID to the venue?
Yes - but please also bring a print-out of your email receipt from MusicToday.

Thanks,

Mikey
vai.com
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

martin_col wrote:hey just wondering when will we recive all the details of when we should be there for the evo exp . i noticed you wrote be there at 3.30 is this the same for every gig
We'll be sending out info and posting it on Vai.com in the leadup to the tour.

But yes, unless otherwise noted, you should arrive at the venue at 3:30.

Mikey
vai.com
not2secure4u

Hi ,

I am going to EVO Belgium and I whas wondering If I will receive information or a ticket ? Or do I just bring my ID and the confirmation document that I Payed ?

Thanks

Nick
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Hi Nick,

Yes, that's correct. This is explained in the EVO Premium Experience FAQ.

You will receive and email in the weeks before the show also, but you should plan on showing up with the venue at 3:30pm

Thanks,

Mikey
vai.com
muriel
Newcomer

salut à toi

moi c'est kiwibatten enfin muriel , j'ai lu ton annonce pour l'evo premium de paris, ben moi je vais le voir à istres mais j'ai pas réussi à payer par le net , pas vu de lieu pour donner son numéro de carte de credit ;, pourrais tu me dire comment tu as procedé? j'ai juste réussi à inscrire mon nom , mon email, et mon adresse mais pas de place payée??,,
merci pour ton aide; je suis près de MARSEILLE

solveig wrote:Thanks!