The Official Real Illusions Tour 2005 Thread

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
shacks

The Real Illusions Tour 2005

Stay tuned to Vai.com in the coming days for details on the Real Illusions Tour beginning in the US on March 01, 2005. We'll be offering pre-sale tickets and special packages right here on Vai.com. The highly-anticipated album Real Illusions: Reflections will be released on February 22, 2005.

Lets hope the special tour packages will also be available for the Euro Tour too! 8)

shacks
EyE

shacks wrote: Lets hope the special tour packages will also be available for the Euro Tour too! 8)

shacks
Right you are shacks, right you are!!!!
Jay_See2004

Yea Mikey, as soon as there news of the Euro tour, get it out to us!

Cheers
Joe
Rico

Yes yes!

I missed Steve last time around, it can't happen again.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

We won't announce the European leg of the tour at the same time as the US tour.

Europe is still being finalized and won't hapen until the second half of 2005. But when it does happen.. you better look out! ;)

Mikey :)
vai.com
Vaituoso

Mikey, please tell Steve to come by North Carolina. I'd pay any amount to see him again. Mikey, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, convince Steve to come by North Carolina. Raleigh, Charlotte, Winston-Salem, GREENSBORO, whatever city. I'm there!
R1FSR

hey Mikey
any news on the speacial tour packages and are they likely to be available in the UK ?
...or should i just calm down and wait lol
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Vaituoso wrote:Mikey, please tell Steve to come by North Carolina. I'd pay any amount to see him again. Mikey, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, convince Steve to come by North Carolina. Raleigh, Charlotte, Winston-Salem, GREENSBORO, whatever city. I'm there!
The tour will come through there. :)

Mikey
vai.com
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

R1FSR wrote:hey Mikey
any news on the speacial tour packages and are they likely to be available in the UK ?
...or should i just calm down and wait lol
We haven't finalized what will hapen in the UK - as we're just concentrating on the US leg right now. As soon as we're ready to announce dates, we'll announce the package details... but I can't say any more at this time. Keep your eye on the news page for more info.

Mikey :)
vai.com
R1FSR

cheers Mikey :D
litlgrnman

I plan on catching the Real Illusions tour at least twice and I'm hoping one of them is close to home. You see, the Fire Garden tour came to Omaha, Ne (Ranch Bowl) and the UZ tour to Lincoln, Ne (Riyal Grove). I actually helped the local promoter hang flyers and promote the show here in Lincoln. Is there any chance Real Illusions will be coming to Lincoln or Omaha? If so i would like to find out so I can help the promoter out again.

I want as many people to see Steve play live as possible. I took a couple of friends to the UZ tour that had never been to a concert before. Needless to say I had to help them pick their jaws up off the floor before we could leave...

I think Steve should play Sokol Hall in Omaha. That's where I saw Satch a few years back.
flora_chryseis
Newcomer

hmm,how about plans for an Asia leg?
Vaituoso

Mikey wrote:
Vaituoso wrote:Mikey, please tell Steve to come by North Carolina. I'd pay any amount to see him again. Mikey, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, convince Steve to come by North Carolina. Raleigh, Charlotte, Winston-Salem, GREENSBORO, whatever city. I'm there!
The tour will come through there. :)

Mikey
vai.com
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE YOU, BRO!!! GOD BLESS, MIKEY!!!
EyesOfFire0221

The Real Illusions Tour is going to be my First time going to a full blown Steve Vai Freak Show extreme Concert ( Just Joking ) This Album and tour is going to be great........ well Besides going to G3 03 last year i have never been to a Steve Vai concert.... Iam really looking forward to the Tour as well as the new album.

Peace

Tiffany
Vaituoso

This time, I'm meeting him. Last time I fucked up with the aftershow pass. I won the pass from VAI.COM for the G3-03 show in West Palm Beach, when I still lived in Florida, and the confirmation e-mail was sent 2 days before the show and I forgot to check my e-mail. It ain't happening again. This time I'll buy the aftershow pass like my two of my buddies did.