vai greatest song

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
shredder

hello anyone want to trade some thing for my washburn dimeV ? its a dimebag darrell signature model ......yell at me email me yamariderca@aol.com im in the so cali area

yngwie cant touch this
shredder

i forgot to say its silver and black pantera signature
gothmog
Newcomer

Oh lets be sincere, there too many to be writtem here and i may forget some of them but there i will list some of them:

For the Love of God
Liberty
Blue Powder
Tender Surrender
Die to Live
Whispering a Prayer
Bad Horsie
Ballerina

But there are too more many hehehe
Quikman4315

Hey Shredder,

I think you should put that post somewhere else. Because that was really random and has nothing to do with "Favorite Vai Song." Just a suggestion...

A.M.P.
Quikman4315

shredder wrote:hello anyone want to trade some thing for my washburn dimeV ? its a dimebag darrell signature model ......yell at me email me yamariderca@aol.com im in the so cali area

yngwie cant touch this
Hey Shredder,

I think you should put this post somewhere else. Because it was really random and has nothing to with your favorite Vai song :D Just a suggestion...

A.M.P.
shredder

i did put it some where else :) thanks
Quikman4315

Sorry about that double post :oops:

A.M.P.
V41

All of Steve's songs are talentless because he's such a terrible guitarist.

... Is this the sarcasm board? :oops:

Er...

I really like Steve's rendition of Little Wing, in my opinion it's better than Jimi's original version. But the man still gets credit, and my respect.
shredder

i think vai's is better too :wink:
cherry1111
Newcomer

Hi!
I really like 'Attitude Song' and 'Tender Surrender'. Basically I love all Vai's songs because I love to listen to the sound of his (and not only his) guitar :)
To be frank, I'm 'fresh' fan of Vai.
Quikman4315

Hey Cherry,

Welcome to the boards, and have a wonderfull time... :D

A.M.P.
cherry1111
Newcomer

Hi Quikman4315 ;0)
Thanks for the reply. I'm a bit uncertain how it all works (I mean boards) but I'm learning...
By the way, Can you play any instrument?
Have a nice time;)
shredder

hello me again .. you asked if quickman i think it was plays an instument. im not sure but i do im bored so im going to throw my 2 cents in on the topic:) if i may of course... i play electric guitar basicly steve vai style .. not as good but good enough:) i also play death/black metal and other extreme metal genres. but shredding is my favorite

yngwie cant touch this...
cherry1111
Newcomer

shredder wrote:hello me again .. you asked if quickman i think it was plays an instument. im not sure but i do im bored so im going to throw my 2 cents in on the topic:) if i may of course... i play electric guitar basicly steve vai style .. not as good but good enough:) i also play death/black metal and other extreme metal genres. but shredding is my favorite

yngwie cant touch this...
Hej! Shredder! ;0)
I love guitars! I hope I'll see you playing one day :-) I also like violins and saxophones.
How do you know Quickman doesn't play guitar? Do you know him?

PS. What's 'yngwie'?
shredder

yngwie is a neoclassical guitar player that in my opinion is over rated but he is pretty damn fast... and i never said quickman doesnt play an instument i said i dont know if he does but yeah that would be cool if you did see me playing :)