vai greatest song

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
saraht

[/quote]

hahahah..you have a sick mind :P :D[/quote]

Er, no, I object to that! I think you are the one with the sick mind: All I meant is that it was funny that you should say the title of that particular song in the form of a question. It was my choice of words that let me down, once again – I shouldn’t have said that I ‘liked’ that you said that…never mind
SPQR

basically real illusions is a big lifting point for vai songs however its a tough call i cnt really say which song in particular however for sheer brillance and perfection i would say tender or lotus feet
Bennett

saraht wrote:
hahahah..you have a sick mind :P :D[/quote]

Er, no, I object to that! I think you are the one with the sick mind: All I meant is that it was funny that you should say the title of that particular song in the form of a question. It was my choice of words that let me down, once again – I shouldn’t have said that I ‘liked’ that you said that…never mind[/quote]

wow i was only joking..? :?
saraht

I was only joking too! This is where we see the limitations of the internet - it's very difficult to tell if people are being sarcastic or not, but I was, on this occasion. :)
Bennett

saraht wrote:I was only joking too! This is where we see the limitations of the internet - it's very difficult to tell if people are being sarcastic or not, but I was, on this occasion. :)
so true hehe :D