THE BUCKETHEAD MYTH...

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
RickAllen

ChickenScratch wrote:You want to see Bucketehad's face? http://www.metal-sludge.com/ExposedGNR.htm
Just scroll down a bit, and that stretch he's doing in the pic is insane.
Well obviously he has something on his pinky. Look closely, unless you're joking. :lol:
Henrique Henriques

I saw the GNR, ROCK in RIO concert!! Buckethead rocks hard, but that ex-NIN guitarist sux really hard... + everybody knows Axl is a tough caracter to deal with....The band may never move foward again! :?

...Oh well....too bad!
Atomictoyz

Wow... Im cracking up.... I went to that GNR link for Brian Carrol and I have that issue of guitar player laying around. Wierd puzzles?

Peace,
Dennis
Dr.N.A.Ma

whoa, how can he control that thing with accuracy?! i wonder if he has trouble playing regular chords.
anuj

ha, he doesn't use that while playing. but what he DOES play is still control, gravity, and death-defying.

~A
Junebughunter

NO NO NO, Brian Carroll isn't bucket head, it can't be his face was scratched off by chickens a long long long long time ago. And he put on the mask and now that is his face. It is bonded to him. Come on guys for a second you actually had me believing that was him, Yeah right :evil:

Actually I thought it was still a mystery who buckethead was but now you guys ruined it for me :cry:
Texter

HA his name should be buckethat. Mimeface Buckethat I shall call him! :shock:
jemgirl

all i have to say is...i love to hear buckethead.
i`ve bought al his cd`s.
its a brilliant guitarplayer like steve.