Where can I find a video of "In My Dreams With You"

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Xavier

I was wondering where I could find a video of Steve Vai's "In My Dreams With You?" I already checked on ***** and Overnet so maybe you could help me out. Thanks.

P.S. I remember a time when this video used to be on vai.com...

-Gitaa
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

It will be back on Vai.com soon. We took it down a couple of months ago when we changed servers.

Mikey :)
vai.com
Xavier

Mikey wrote:It will be back on Vai.com soon. We took it down a couple of months ago when we changed servers.

Mikey :)
vai.com
Thanks for letting me know. Although, you had posted a link for the "I Would Love To" video a while back and that's not up either. I was wondering if you could please do the same for "In My Dreams With You" so everyone here on the forum won't have to revert to ***** (oh, I wrote it). Thanks.

-Gitaa
Xavier

http://www.yourethemannowdog.com/

Thanks for the vid Mikey.
Andelusion

Woahh, never seen that video before, intense XD Devin Townsend is..mental lol Steve looks really different too!

Let's get those vids up Mikey!
Xavier

I heard the entire video was performed backward but filmed normally then reversed. Is this true?
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Most of it was performed and shot backwards.. but there are some bits where it's forwards.

Mikey
vai.com

p.s. more videos coming...
Psychlone

I love the part where Steve waves his hands in front of his face and the guitar pops straight up...

oh yes please, more videos please!
Andelusion

It's weird at the start when Steve is covered in the red liquid and he like opens his gob when he's doing the pickscrapes and stuff, looks wild :twisted: