Grammy Appearences

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
SkinnyDevil

This might better fit into the "performance" category, but....

Anyway, I've heard that Steve made several Grammy appearences (at least 2 - 2001 & 2004). I ran a forum search, but failed to find specific details. Query: Does anyone have specific data on Steve's Grammy nominations, appearences (as presenter & performer), and wins (I think he won in the early 90s for a Zappa tribute, didn't he?)?

Thanx in advance.

PS - off the topic (and for the moderators) have I toggled something incorrectly or have certain functions (like signature & such) been disabled on this forum?
Matthew

I think it was either 2001 or 2002 that he hosted the pre-show, then later on he performed with Nelly Furtado. He always presents awards and he's a member of that Grammy/Recording Academy, so he's always doing something at the Grammys. I saw him on TV in December, I think, for the nomiations ceremony.
lucky7

You should be able to do a search on the official site for the Grammy Awards for Steve's name, and it will show nominations.
(Unless it was another site) Hasn't Vai.com also got a list of awards etc that Steve has won or been nominated for?! 8)