"Blue Powder"

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Sliver

March of the Black Queen is a kick-a$$ song!

"blue powder monkeys ....in the dead of night!"
Ryan Layton
Banned

dude, words will not describe how much fun i had with that kool-aid game
RickAllen

I could only make it past the first level. I'm using the arrows on my keyboard. Maybe you need a joystick or maybe I just suck. It's kind of neat though.
Ryan Layton
Banned

dude i got to level 4. after that i just feel into bottomless pits.

kool-aid skateboard boy don't go out like no punk ass bitch!
Psychlone

So glad someone has heard of "March"... "Queen II" is a highly under-rated album. I think Queen had to make their music less complex on successive albums just so the public could understand it! (I love "Nevermore" and "Father to Son"...)

Man, have you tried playing that Kool-Aid song with "Juice" going in the background? You'll be in skater heaven, dude!
Godfather

Queen II is one of my fave Queen albums of all time. March Of The Black Queen was not a reference I myself had picked up, but now that it has been said my brain goes "ah yes of course". From the same album I love The White Queen(As It Began)
Sliver

Godfather wrote:Queen II is one of my fave Queen albums of all time. March Of The Black Queen was not a reference I myself had picked up, but now that it has been said my brain goes "ah yes of course". From the same album I love The White Queen(As It Began)
Nevermore is just beautiful. Freddie's vocals are just right on spot. And like you I hadn't made that connection until he pointed it out. It has been a while since I heard Queen. The only track of theirs that I have in my computer is "Melancholy Blues". The rest I have in CD...17 of them. I am a huge fan. Try being a 5th grader in Honduras who is a huge Queen fan...you'll be called weird in no time. I wish Steve would play a Queen cover. But one of the old ones....like BBC or Queen II. 70's era Queen was the best time they had. The Game wasn't bad at all but it was their beginning towards their 80's, synthesized era.

God Save the Queen. 8)