Sex and Religion tour recordings

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Plook

Sex and Religion tour recordings

#1 Post by Plook » Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:46 am

I remember when I went to this concert, Steve said to yell really loud because he was recording it. I would love to hear some recordings from this tour. I'd love to hear what Toss Panos did with these songs compared to what Abe did. I also liked the solid bass playing of Scott Thunes. Hearing Devin with Steve would be cool too.

Chances are I won't hear anything from this tour ever.

John

#2 Post by John » Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:02 am

Steve has mentionned including footage from the S&R tour (live in LA) on the upcoming DVD. It would be awesome! The setlist of the AIAUW tour was really great, but some of my favorite songs were missing, some of which were played on the S&R tour (I Would Love To, Touching Tongues, Call It Sleep, In My Dreams With You, etc.). It would also be funny to have Thunder Kiss '65 on there!

Tom

#3 Post by Tom » Wed Apr 30, 2003 11:37 am

Live S&R era stuff would be really great to hear. Somehow I missed that tour; I still don't know how. Scott Thunes is fantastic.

Junebughunter

#4 Post by Junebughunter » Wed Apr 30, 2003 6:26 pm

Oh how I wish he would release that on the DVD that would be awesome...

sorry if I am a little off subject but now I am subscribed to this thread so if anyone else has info I Will find out too