Fan pictures

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Jimmy chops 46
Newcomer

Fan pictures

#1 Post by Jimmy chops 46 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:45 pm

HELP !!!!!!Last week I had the pleasure of meeting Steve in Boston at the Wilbur and I had my picture taken with him as part of the EVO experience and it was a fantastic experience but unfortunately I had to leave right after the show and I have no idea how to get a copy of that pic. It was taken by Conan on their digital camera if anyone has any idea how I could get a hold of someone to find out if they post pictures or anything like that I would be eternally grateful ... great show sat right in front, he was fantastic to see live

mykdude
Newcomer

Re: Fan pictures

#2 Post by mykdude » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:09 pm

The link for EVO pics are here. Unfortunately, many of them are bad. I think just about everyone from Nashville is blurry and not suitable for framing.

Hope this helps you out.

http://futurebeat.zenfolio.com/f399433135" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

c-alex12
Newcomer

#3 Post by c-alex12 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:11 pm

It looks like the pictures for the Knoxville and Durham shows are either bad or have been lost. They haven't been posted, while several of the shows after these have been.

mykdude
Newcomer

#4 Post by mykdude » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:28 am

Sorry to hear that. I got the impression that the photographer was getting a clear shot in the viewer but something was apparently wrong with the camera settings. When you look through the different cities there are a crap load of background and lighting variables. I think using my own camera is going to be a better option for future VIP events.

Hopefully your pics aren't a total loss. At least I can play with a few filters to make mine look somewhat presentable. :?

EDIT: Looks like the two cities are up now. Knoxville not bad a few blurry shots with the Durham set.

c-alex12
Newcomer

#5 Post by c-alex12 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:32 pm

I e-mailed Future Beat and they posted the pictures. They did not know about it until I made them aware of the situation. All is good. My picture with Steve is great.

mykdude
Newcomer

#6 Post by mykdude » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:10 am

c-alex12 wrote:I e-mailed Future Beat and they posted the pictures. They did not know about it until I made them aware of the situation. All is good. My picture with Steve is great.
Yup, no real surprise there. I like doing VIPs but not a fan of FB. Glad your pics came out. Definitely a great memory with a guitar legend that does not happen every day.