Signed copies of Modern Primitive / Passion & Warfare 25th

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
dutchie

Signed copies of Modern Primitive / Passion & Warfare 25th

#1 Post by dutchie » Sun May 22, 2016 11:56 pm

I hope this is ok to post here, but for Aussie Vai fans, JB HIFI are doing pre orders for Modern Primitive / Passion & Warfare that are signed by Vai. $19.99 AUD.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/browse/ ... on/958398/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They do ship overseas for anybody not in OZ who wants one, but I have no idea what postage will be.

I got mine... ;)

Vaifan1982

Re: Signed copies of Modern Primitive / Passion & Warfare 25

#2 Post by Vaifan1982 » Fri May 27, 2016 5:08 am

Yip bought my copy a few days ago! Absolutely stoked..glad to be an Aussie fan! Thanks for not forgetting about us Steve.

brett.roberts
Newcomer

#3 Post by brett.roberts » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:14 am

Got mine in the post today but not as described by JB HiFi ad. Was meant to be a signed slick however just a signed postcard copy of slick.

lynne
Newcomer

#4 Post by lynne » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:31 am

Got my signed copy in the post today , it will sit nicely next to my signed copy of sound theories, signed ticket and back stage pass.... well happy :P just slightly disappointed that i didn't receive the exclusive poster it said was included on the flyer i was given at his manchester ritz gig in june, bonus was though after the gig i managed to get one of the massive advertising posters from the lovely ritz staff on the night.... :guitar