"Vai's Latest"

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
kyle am I

Re: "Vai's Latest"

#31 Post by kyle am I » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:12 pm

paulh123 wrote:call me old but i`m still not sure what an app is? and it doesnt sound like i have the device to play it on either so i`m stuck. was kinda hoping for a live dvd with some interactive features.

You need to have an Apple device with Apple software on it, iOS is an Apple operating system and apple is a company. You need either an iPhone iPad or iPod to use the app.

paulh123

#32 Post by paulh123 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:30 am

kyle am I wrote:
paulh123 wrote:call me old but i`m still not sure what an app is? and it doesnt sound like i have the device to play it on either so i`m stuck. was kinda hoping for a live dvd with some interactive features.

You need to have an Apple device with Apple software on it, iOS is an Apple operating system and apple is a company. You need either an iPhone iPad or iPod to use the app.
thanks kyle,i havnt got any of those.

Jenn Pix

#33 Post by Jenn Pix » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:59 am

*pouts*
No Apple, here.

*sits off in corner, waiting for dvd*
:wink:

amegari_hikaru

#34 Post by amegari_hikaru » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am

no iphone... :( :( :( :( , so i'm waiting for the nokia club (also london?) dvd... maybe the audio of the london songs (any live songs unrealeased... real illusions dvd for starts) on vai tunes?????? vai has so much live material

kyle am I

#35 Post by kyle am I » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:18 am

They recorded the Nokia club show with normal cameras? Or was that one the AXS Tv one? I don't know if a DVD is coming out.

You can always buy a cheap iPod and use it

amegari_hikaru

#36 Post by amegari_hikaru » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:49 am

when steve have on his facebook page a chat with many fans he answers this:

Steve Vai: As soon as I got off the Pacific Rim tour, Jeremy Colson, my wife Pia & our 21 year old son, Fire, went backpacking into the Mammoth Mountains of California for 3 days. I'll be posting photos eventually. But now I have one week before leaving for the continued "Story of Light" tour and this week I'm working on a live DVD and CD of this tour. It's looking great! You can check out a teaser of "Gravity Storm" - just go to YouTube, type in "Gravity Storm Steve Vai AXS TV"

so i always thought that it was the nokia show who will be on dvd (i hope so, i'm waiting for the full live version of "the moon and i")...

for the cheap ipod... maybe in the future...