VAI.COM

The Official Steve Vai Website Message Boards.
It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:35 pm 

Hope I didn't put this topic to the wrong spot, if so I'm sorry! As a newcomer I might don't understand something, again..... if it was asked or mentioned before please forgive me, physically I don't have time to read all the Forum from the very end till now! :mrgreen:
And The Question Is:

What are You looking For in Your Endless trip Around The World? You have already achieved
everything the one could dream about: limelight,/fame/,some money to feel independent of anyone else's opinion -:)), some mastery experience in playing the instruments and making the Right music-:)),lots of people enjoy it, I've seen.it oh, yeah! Something else?...You're touring so much and without a stop...
The answers like: "It's my job and I enjoy what I'm doing" are unacceptable. :wink:
All the other ones, even very short, are very welcome!
Thank You for Your precious time.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:41 pm 
VIP
VIP

I'm not looking for anything anymore. I have found what I was looking for and in that finding I have been able to enjoy each and every moment as it arises.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:08 am 

It's always Very Nice to hear ...Some-thing-:)) from You, Steve, lot's of thanks! :mrgreen:
But if You speak about creativity in the common sence of the word or about the other fields, the real Artist is never sartisfied with his last Masterpiece.., otherwise the whole life process would look rather boring-)). You're a selfconfident,, rather curious person, /otherwise You won't be Here!/, so the feeling of complete selfsatisfaction in what and how You do is alien or not for You?

PS. I know You're not suffering of the feeling of self-importance either.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:42 pm 

Steve, have You disappeared out of the picture forever?! Ohhh, no, You are not of that kind, You see, Joe Satriani is in Moscow in July, Whitesnake was performing in Crocusi City Hall on June 10th, only You are Still absent! --;))))))))))

You know,
"Hearts Need Company
To Keep out the Cold..."/c/ :wink: :guitar