VAI.COM

The Official Steve Vai Website Message Boards.
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:31 pm 
Newcomer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELANGELO!!
Wishing you much Light, Love, and
Infinite Blessings.
Stay present!
Moondreamer777

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:44 pm 
Newcomer

Happy Birthday, Steve!

I'll never forget the way you play in Circo Voador (Rio de Janeiro - Brazil) last year. It was amazing, specially "Weeping China Doll".

www.facebook.com/cassiusrobertus
https://www.facebook.com/cassiusrobertu ... 882&type=3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:52 pm 
Newcomer

Happy Birthday to the Maestro....this is my shout out all the way from New Zealand....always been a fan from the start..."Whispering a Prayer" and "Tender Surrender" just 2 of my favourite instrumentals.... Have an awesome day dude..."Rock On"!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:22 pm 
Newcomer

Happy Birthday, Steve! I hope you have a wonderful birthday! You are an amazing person. Your
music inspires me every day. Getting to share the stage with you and the band in Baton Rouge was
a memory I will treasure always. Thank you for always being so kind and generous. Your
music brings so much beauty to the world. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
All the best to you,
Kelly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:21 pm 
Newcomer

Happy birthday Steve!
Thank God for giving us such tremendous guitar player, and most important...a tremendous human being!
I am very lucky to be alive in this moment. Cause I get to experience firsthand the beam of light that your playing and your heart emanate at every moment.
Thank God for your life, and thanks for the unstoppable inspiration and example that we all get from you.
To many more filled with happiness, blessings, health.... and lots of LOVE for you and your loved ones Steve!

Mauricio T.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:26 pm 
Newcomer

My name is Denizard Victor, I'm from Brazil, I'm 16, I really hope you have a lot more recognition than you have now because you you're the best guitarist in the world today, you are sure disso.Eu will never forget the show you did here in Brasilia -. Brazil, which by fate, I do not really know, but it was not a coincidence that I got to watch half of the show and was able to pick up a guitar pick haha I consider this moment as best moment of my entire life . did you assured my question of whether or not a guitarist, I do not expect you to answer me why there are so many posts, but if you can see it making sure you totally have my respect, I very much Happy Birthday!'s!. Come to Brazil - Brasilia again Thanks for everything.!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:41 pm 
Newcomer

Happy birthday Steve wish you to have a great year with plenty of peace ,love and good happiness stuff love you thanks a lot for your presence here on earth it mean a lot to me !!! :guitar :peace

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:59 pm 
Newcomer

Happy Birthday Steve!
Have a glorious day.
Thank you for the amazing shows and great music you give us.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:20 am 
Newcomer

(A Little late) Happy birthday, Steve!

I hope it has been an extra joyful day for you. I also want to say thank you for coming to Uppsala, Sweden last year. I've travelled to a few places in Europe to see you, when tours didn't include Sweden, and all of a sudden you come to my hometown! I think I've must have been the happiest guy in that hall. Anyway, thanks for that and... I'm looking forward to your next, album, dvd, tour or anything else you happen to have in store for us.

Take good care!

Janne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:16 am 
Newcomer

I hope this birthday is just the first blessing of many more to follow in what is sure to be an awesome year!
I wish you tons of inspiration and even more opportunities to share, teach and inspire others in turn. Its all in the energy, its all in the music, and I hope you keep being the best, finest and most fun source around.

Now as my gift to youuuuu: a stage cake of me playing for you and friends! I hope you like it and feel how much fun it was to make ^_^

Wishing you and yours the best, Have a blast!!

Warmest wishes from Guatemala :)

Evy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:34 am 

Dear Steve.

First and Foremost.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! This day we not celebrate another year of the man with successful music or career...
This day, all of us celebrate the day that you come in to life, God knows that, cause we have the eternal "good Job" Words For him, What can i say to you that you never listen before?? You always going to be the excellent person that you really are, change for completely in a great way our life and ambitions, with inspiration, love and respect for the music.
For all that THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Am really happy to still following your steps, music and greats shows!
Hope you with Pia, Fire and Julian have a wonderful day and wonderful life!
Once Again. FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS DUDE!!!
Your friend From Caracas, Venezuela and Fan Number 0 ( Because the 0 becomes before the Number 1 hehe.)

Carlos "K-ky" Enrique (Steve Vai Fan Club Venezuela CEO)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:05 am 
Newcomer

Dear Steve! Happy birthday! With great pleasure I want to wish you much health, love, happiness and freedom in your dreams.
I want to thank you for all that you do! Your music is magic! You're very nice and kind person! I'm very happy that I was lucky to meet you! :wink: :peace

with best wishes from Omsk :-)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 5396_n.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:47 am 

Happy birthday Steve, I don´t want to cry, Im loving you everyday and sending you my reiki and my telepatic love, Im feeling something amazing with you, you are my only love, perfect and telepatic, Im visiting where Im loving and dreaming and making you something, it´s stupid for me writing the same things 100 times because you ae reading it always, I know it because Im listening to you by telepaty, I want to make love with you the day of your birthday and the day after your birthday and the day of my birthday too, hope that you like my telepatic love and orgasmic power and our romantic dream that we are living together I like sleeping with you and kissing you, you are delightful I heard you saying me baby , baby, baby :) I liked it, love for my favourite and spiritual guitarrist that has opened his third eye and starting listening too, now you have the same powers than me and you can do the same things, even loving me :) YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL STEVE I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOUR MUSIC, MY PLATONIC LOVE

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:52 am 

I can´t say you the same things that Im saying you everyday, I´d like to be there for holding you and kissing you and expressing you my love, happy birthday Steve, I don´t wanna cry,you know that you are my favourite guitarrist, I love you and I love your music, I´d like to write something different and inspirational but Im blocked today and with a terrible heache, I need some love maybe a telepatic energetic reiki visit to Steve Vai´s body would help me for being better

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:55 am 

all says the same it isn´t something new, but Im very lucky If I can make this things If I hadn´t this powers, this telepaty clarividence and reiki I´ll only be one more of your fans, Im special and this is what makes me different for you , I can make something with you that not all people can and maybe not all people will want, Im alone but not alone, I have your company and my piano for playing and some books, Im still ill, but I´ll be healed in two months, When I´ll be healed I´ll make a party, a telepatic party with you, Im doing some days but Im not really great but enjoying too

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next