Hidden track on Where The Other Wild Things Are?

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
jenarom

Hidden track on Where The Other Wild Things Are?

#1 Post by jenarom » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:29 pm

On this wikipedia page, they say that there is a hidden 13th track on WTOWTA CD called "Kiss My Ear".

This is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_the_wild_things_are_(album" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

Can anybody confirm this? I just bought the CD and mine doesn't have this hidden track.

Thanks!

Marcussgr
Newcomer

Re: Hidden track on Where The Other Wild Things Are?

#2 Post by Marcussgr » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Just read the article and it said it was only available on the bonus download. it said the following:

The preorders of a combined CD/DVD package and the first 400 presale Blu-ray discs included a special access code to a free downloadable bonus album named Where The Other Wild Things Are, available in both compressed MP3 and uncompressed WAV formats. The bonus album consists of the remaining songs that were available on the DVD but not on the original CD release.[2][3]

The Crying Machine
The Audience Is Listening
The Murder
Juice
Whispering A Prayer
Apples In Paradise
I'm Becoming
Beastly Rap
Earthquake Sky
Liberty
Answers
For The Love Of God

Secret Track 13 - Kiss My Ear

kyle am I

#3 Post by kyle am I » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:41 pm

i s never heard secret track 13. I know the Japanese tho got a special extra track on TSOL

prman

#4 Post by prman » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:12 pm

What the heck?!? I preordered the CD/DVD pack back in the day and got the download but there´s no "Kiss my ear" on my files.

Hey, admin! I want my bonus track!