VAI.COM

The Official Steve Vai Website Message Boards.
It is currently Sat May 28, 2016 9:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:34 pm 
Newcomer

Hi ! My name is Junior Fortin and i'm living in Rouyn Noranda, the first date for the PAW tour but its a festival and no evo experience is planned.

I would really love to meet Steve when he'll come here. I did the first VaiAcademy song evolution camp and meet him 2 others time at a story of light tour in montreal and at a alien guitar masterclass in Toronto. At this masterclass i had a big dilema about staying in Montreal or going back live in Rouyn where my family is and i followed what Steve was saying " go with the flow " and "follow your gut feeling". Despite i had a false illusion that stayin in montreal was the way to make a living for a musician i'd followed what Steve was saying and decide to come back after 17 years in my home land. Me and my girlfriend was joking about Steve Vai coming playing in Rouyn last year and one day my girlfriend wake me up to tell me it was happening !!! Not only that but last mount, the president of the guitar fest , Jean Royal, approach me to do a performance before Steve Vai in the Hall where people will wait before the show ! It's kind of magical for me!!
So i would really love to meet Steve again, tell him this story and learn from him. I'm ready to pay if it's necessary.

Thank you for your time !