To Steve Vai, Light in slow motion

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
JorgeOliveira
Member
Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:55 pm

To Steve Vai, Light in slow motion

#1 Post by JorgeOliveira » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:06 am

Hi, all

I have to show this to Steve , becouse is the first time we can see Light in slow motion,

i hope steve enjoy this , like i enjoy.

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/ramesh ... econd.html


Best 4 All

Jorge
(sorry any type error)

joelum
Newcomer
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Re: To Steve Vai, Light in slow motion

#2 Post by joelum » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:48 am

Pretty cool, I've never seen anything like it. Thanks................. 8) 8)

User avatar
Big Bad Bill
Member
Member
Posts: 4071
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:40 am
Location: Honley UK

Re: To Steve Vai, Light in slow motion

#3 Post by Big Bad Bill » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:14 am

It's sunbelievable! I've sent the clip to my Cosmologist friend as I'd like to get his opinion on it because it's just so incredible!

User avatar
EyE
Member
Member
Posts: 1998
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:50 am
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: To Steve Vai, Light in slow motion

#4 Post by EyE » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:16 am

This is so cool!

User avatar
DissonantCheese
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:42 pm
Location: West Virginia

Re: To Steve Vai, Light in slow motion

#5 Post by DissonantCheese » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:02 am

I hope something like this will be adapted to music somehow.

User avatar
Big Bad Bill
Member
Member
Posts: 4071
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:40 am
Location: Honley UK

Re: To Steve Vai, Light in slow motion

#6 Post by Big Bad Bill » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:44 am

DissonantCheese wrote:I hope something like this will be adapted to music somehow.
I'm sure that'll be one of the first applications they'll be working on. I've also heard they're hiring out the Large Hadron Collider as the most powerful guitar amp ever. You have to plug in with a solid gold cable/rod and you guitar has to have high impedance pickups but apparently it's so loud that it will be heard in the US all the way from Switzerland.

User avatar
DissonantCheese
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:42 pm
Location: West Virginia

Re: To Steve Vai, Light in slow motion

#7 Post by DissonantCheese » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:49 am

Big Bad Bill wrote:I'm sure that'll be one of the first applications they'll be working on. I've also heard they're hiring out the Large Hadron Collider as the most powerful guitar amp ever. You have to plug in with a solid gold cable/rod and you guitar has to have high impedance pickups but apparently it's so loud that it will be heard in the US all the way from Switzerland.
That's hilarious! I think if you played that amp, no one would be able to have kids anymore.

User avatar
Big Bad Bill
Member
Member
Posts: 4071
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:40 am
Location: Honley UK

Re: To Steve Vai, Light in slow motion

#8 Post by Big Bad Bill » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:11 am

DissonantCheese wrote:
Big Bad Bill wrote:I'm sure that'll be one of the first applications they'll be working on. I've also heard they're hiring out the Large Hadron Collider as the most powerful guitar amp ever. You have to plug in with a solid gold cable/rod and you guitar has to have high impedance pickups but apparently it's so loud that it will be heard in the US all the way from Switzerland.
That's hilarious! I think if you played that amp, no one would be able to have kids anymore.
Don't be ridiculous! You have to wear lead underpants when you play through it. :|

Marios982
Newcomer
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Re: To Steve Vai, Light in slow motion

#9 Post by Marios982 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:22 am

Awesome!

Post Reply