? for admins.. upcoming show? please read

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
guitars911

? for admins.. upcoming show? please read

#1 Post by guitars911 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:10 pm

Hello, new to the forum. Not much of a Facebook or twittering guy. Never entered either address into a browser. I hope one of the admins can send me an email so I can ask a very important question. Back ground on me. I have been lucky enough to see Mr. Vai 6 times since the very early 1990's. I just heard about a guitar play off on the radio so I entered my sons best friend. They are both 12yrs old. I could only work with him for about 5 hours before the event. He played folk tunes before as that is what his current guitar teacher is teaching him. We worked out a little rock jam that he player in the play off. He had the crowd screaming 3 times louder than the next player. The winner was to receive the EVO experiance. We came in 4th & I don't know why since we had the crowd behind us louder than the rest of the players. He played perfectly as well. I even let him use a pick I cought from a Vai show from 1993. Back when Devin was fronting the band for 1 album. We did win 4 tickets to a Vai show in a couple weeks. I plan on bringing me, 39yrs old, a 9yr old and two 12yr olds. This will be their very first live concert. Mr. Steve Vai.... Just wanted to ask a question to an admin of this forum. Please reply if you get a chance.

Thanks in advance...

Tim

guitars911

Re: ? for admins.. upcoming show? please read

#2 Post by guitars911 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:00 pm

I guess I'm not ready to access pm's due to my low post count. To the one trying to reach me, please try my cell at 1-618-322-7 four nine zero. Text, call anything is ok. not getting pm's or emails due to low post count or something?....

Favored Nations
VIP
VIP

Re: ? for admins.. upcoming show? please read

#3 Post by Favored Nations » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Got your message, thank you.