Story of light

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Trinity777

Story of light

#1 Post by Trinity777 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Not to thrilled right now, attempted to get tickets to the Steve Vai Story Of Light concert, the online ticket's were stopped at 9:AM EST I had trouble logging on to get them, Then I called the Ridgefield Playhouse only to have someone pick up the phone & hang up! Then I decided I'll go to the show in the city, attempted to buy tickets for that show and the stupid captcia feature kept telling me error try again!

However I did manage to get a copy of the CD & DVD! I have to say INCREDIBLY mind blowing! I like the fact he writes on the metaphysical level were it's food for thought & your spirit. Interesting how all of his 7th song's on all his cd's have an elevated connotation kind of like 7th heaven kind of vibe.

I love the fact he wrote a rock fable, taking the listener on a journey that keeps you focused on each moment. I love how he elaborated on this on the DVD.

I've had The Story Of Light in my car CD player for the last 3 week's! I feel that say's it all!

Peace, Love & Light
8) :guitar

mystixboi
Newcomer

Re: Story of light

#2 Post by mystixboi » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:13 am

Agreed. Fantastic album