Tshirts posters programs goodies

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
EyE

Re: Tshirts posters programs goodies

#16 Post by EyE » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:28 am

The reason why the Jemini-pedals were avaible at the master classes is because Hoshino (Ibanez) was seeting most of them up. They won't be avaible at SV's solo-tours. The same goes for the Ibanez SV picks.
Mostly posters various Vai shirts, even sometimes the older ons like P&W, Fire Garden, Alien Guitar Secrets etc.
Also hoodies, caps, cd's somtimes dvd's and tourbooks. The bandmembers often also sell there stuff.
Last edited by EyE on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

kyle am I

#17 Post by kyle am I » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:31 am

tommyd48 wrote:
Sorry but it was a stupid question.
'scuse me, bub, your not one to talk on "stupid". I think your previous account can justify that.(cue mocking teacher voice) Lets all put our thinking caps on; lets have a new rule at vai.com. if we don't have anything positive or WORTH something, lets just not say it. If we all "follow the rules" we can have a nice forum experience. If not...Image
THERES THE DOOR!!!

kyle am I

#18 Post by kyle am I » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:34 am

oh ok. Wonder if Dave Weiner will have his Cd there...definatley buying a shirt and poster.
EyE wrote:The reason why the Jemini-pedals were avaible at the master classes is because Hoshino (Ibanez) was seeting most of them up. They wouldn't be avaible at SV's solo-tours. The same goes for the Ibanez SV picks.
Mostly posters various Vai shirts, even sometimes the older ons like P&W, Fire Garden, Alien Guitar Secrets etc.
Also hoodies, caps, cd's somtimes dvd's and tourbooks. The bandmembers often also sell there stuff.

tommyd48

#19 Post by tommyd48 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:25 pm

litlgrnman wrote:
tommyd48 wrote:roll your eyes ,thats cool and I cant see why because I wasnt trying to be funny .what do you get at a vai show ,well vai music ,and I will be at his show also and Im looking forward to it .For me his playing is enough ,he is an awesome performer and well worth going to see.
plus Im shure there will be vai paraphernalia of all sorts as there are at any concert.
You mean you're not interested whether or not they'll have Steve's signature toilet paper available? :roll:

No shit it's going to be Vai stuff that's available. I've seen Steve around 20 times and bought stuff at each show. I get how it works. I'm just curious as to what they're going to have available...specifically.

Once again your true colors come shining through. You realize there aren't any requirements that you must respond to every thread or comment that you think is stupid, right? I get that "for you" the playing is enough. Good "for you". I happen to enjoy the playing and and also plan to take home a poster or shirt or two.

:peace
so saying vai music and all things vai is somehow bad,..very sorry to have upset you ,that wasnt my intension,..

Peace back at you lil guitar man,.. 8)

tommyd48

#20 Post by tommyd48 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:39 pm

kyle am I wrote:
tommyd48 wrote:
'scuse me, bub, your not one to talk on "stupid". I think your previous account can justify that.(cue mocking teacher voice) Lets all put our thinking caps on; lets have a new rule at vai.com. if we don't have anything positive or WORTH something, lets just not say it. If we all "follow the rules" we can have a nice forum experience. If not...Image
THERES THE DOOR!!!
fair comment ,..but whats wrong with a bit of harmless banta .I used to post at this site in the 90s,..probably before you were born or still in nappies kyle,..seems to me you jump on the slightest thing I say ,weather it be a joke ,or not.when you attacked me at jem site notice how 6 fingers said whats wrong with that ,this guys funny good more jokes,.
havent seen you there since then .

kyle am I

#21 Post by kyle am I » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:05 pm

no, i havent, and you havent crashed Jemsite like you did Vai.com. im sure the guys who thought you were great would think you were a big fat twat if you pulled the shit there like you did here. so you know why i dont like you. you have a double sided personality, i like vai, i dont, im not coming back, im coming back. In my nappies, eh? I was in my nappies, and you were in the room with the pillows on the wall. Dont you get it? You were BANNED. you said you WERENT COMING BACK. have i mentioned you were BANNED. Now, be a good little boy, and stick it

kyle am I

#22 Post by kyle am I » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:13 pm

so now, this is over. i am not going to talk to you, or read your posts, unless you can manage to say something interesting. i suggest other vai.com members to the same, so you dont end up posting comments like my previeous one.
Dont pother posting a reply to this, aaron, or tommy, or amy666, as i wont read it.

tommyd48

#23 Post by tommyd48 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:05 pm

kyle am I wrote:no, i havent, and you havent crashed Jemsite like you did Vai.com. im sure the guys who thought you were great would think you were a big fat twat if you pulled the shit there like you did here. so you know why i dont like you. you have a double sided personality, i like vai, i dont, im not coming back, im coming back. In my nappies, eh? I was in my nappies, and you were in the room with the pillows on the wall. Dont you get it? You were BANNED. you said you WERENT COMING BACK. have i mentioned you were BANNED. Now, be a good little boy, and stick it

WOA,..

tommyd48

#24 Post by tommyd48 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:17 pm

kyle am I wrote:so now, this is over. i am not going to talk to you, or read your posts, unless you can manage to say something interesting. i suggest other vai.com members to the same, so you dont end up posting comments like my previeous one.
Dont pother posting a reply to this, aaron, or tommy, or amy666, as i wont read it.
so you dont like me ,..cool.I actually like you though ,I admire the way you speak your mind.I would also like you and every one hear to give me a break as I have been behaving .
Please lets get passed the bullshit

quote from steve vai,..peace and love and good happiness stuff.

BigBunny

#25 Post by BigBunny » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:39 pm

i think it's sad that a fan can't ask a question without someone posting something completely uncalled for. :peace

molgolsonden

#26 Post by molgolsonden » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:01 am

There are some very nice Vai-shirts at the merch counter. Men and women's. I bought 2 of the blue tees and 2 Killer black tees with the tourdates on back. Programs, The new cd, Weiner's cd, etc.

R1FSR

#27 Post by R1FSR » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:05 am

Does anyone have a pic of the merch at all ?

molgolsonden

#28 Post by molgolsonden » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:07 am

Plus, a little off topic, After the show Dave Weiner and Philip Bynoe hang in the lobby. Dave will autograph his new cd for you. Enjoy!!!

pdruh

#29 Post by pdruh » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:18 pm

shika paka tuka

BigBunny

#30 Post by BigBunny » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:55 pm

molgolsonden wrote:Plus, a little off topic, After the show Dave Weiner and Philip Bynoe hang in the lobby. Dave will autograph his new cd for you. Enjoy!!!
that's cool, hope the tour comes to OZ :headbang