all waiting for new vai music

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Prezidentman

Re: all waiting for new vai music

#16 Post by Prezidentman » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:47 pm

jenarom wrote:
kyle am I wrote:Steve also said this album is going to be his best album, and his last great one.
When did he say about this being his "last great one"? I do remember him saying in Facebook about this probably being his best playing, but his last?
Yeah, that can't be right, unless he's written off the RI trilogy or something :lol:
But I would like to read what he said about this new album, I missed it on FB....anyone care to post what he said?

prman

#17 Post by prman » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Prezidentman wrote: Yeah, that can't be right, unless he's written off the RI trilogy or something :lol:
Don´t hold your breath for that to happen. Throughout the years Steve has started so many projects he has never completed and never will complete. I´m sorry to say but I can´t take seriously anything that Steve says that he will be doing or he is enthusiastic about. Too many let downs, you know...

Maybe he will release new album sometime.

aaronm
Banned

#18 Post by aaronm » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:29 pm

let downs ,..let downs ,...my word,,..,,.

steve hasnt let any of us down my friend only yesterday I was looking at the tabs you can buy on this site of steves ,,,.
and it just blows me away at the work he has done over the years and frankly I love to be able to create that much work of my own I mean how many of us accomplish that in our short lives,,,,,.

so as I said on the first post on this thread has he progressed as a player will it be more of the same if he puts out any more it will be interesting to see what its like,,,.

If I were in steves shoes I would retire and enjoy life after the mamouth effort on all the albums thus far :twisted:

or perhaps he needs the money that a new album will bring in for him ,...that I understand as its a money driven world ,,,,.,.,unfortunatly

aaronm
Banned

#19 Post by aaronm » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:50 pm

his last ,..his last ,..who knows,..when will it be,..what will it be ,..the suspence,..the waiting,..the anticipation,..
great expectations,..what wonderfull things will we hear,..the jingling of our money in steves pocket,.. :twisted:

johnbowman

#20 Post by johnbowman » Wed May 02, 2012 2:50 pm

July 17

JLR :headbang :guitar