Aussie Masterclass Ticket info, click here!

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
BigBunny

Aussie Masterclass Ticket info, click here!

#1 Post by BigBunny » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:29 pm

guys & girls i got my ticket for the Perth Masterclass today! :headbang but why am i starting a new thread for this??
because the envelope it came in was so small if it hadn't of been at the top of my mail i could've missed it! it's not much bigger then the ticket.

so my fellow strayans keep your eye's out for a small white envelope in your mail! you don't want to accidently lose it!

lucky7

Re: Aussie Masterclass Ticket info, click here!

#2 Post by lucky7 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:17 pm

I had exactly the same reaction when I received mine for the Melbourne Masterclass.
It was so lucky it did not get thrown out with the junk mail! :cry:
I had to keep it with my other concert tickets, if I lost it I would have to buy another one. :roll:
Not long to go now....I will be curious to see how many people will be at this thing.
But the best news is Steve will be back in Australia, hopefully to tour soon after. 8)

BigBunny

#3 Post by BigBunny » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:04 am

lucky7 wrote:I had exactly the same reaction when I received mine for the Melbourne Masterclass.
It was so lucky it did not get thrown out with the junk mail! :cry:
I had to keep it with my other concert tickets, if I lost it I would have to buy another one. :roll:
Not long to go now....I will be curious to see how many people will be at this thing.
But the best news is Steve will be back in Australia, hopefully to tour soon after. 8)
what other concerts are you going to? i have Roger Waters & Roxette next year 8)

Opeth are touring in December but i'm not a big fan. my Roger Waters tix were $$$ :shock:

lucky7

#4 Post by lucky7 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Sorry don't get on here too often.

I have Def Leppard later this month and Foo Fighters in December......I would much prefer that list was Dream Theater and Steve Vai :)

I saw Roger Waters last year in New York...you will love the show! :) And yes that was expensive as well.