New Vai Album Release Date...

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
User avatar
kyle am I
Member
Member
Posts: 829
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:19 pm

actually I think I was the first one to see it ;)
Bryceybhoy wrote:
Jeroen wrote:Man, you're quick. I've haven't even logged out yet after uploading it :)
What can I say, I'm sad that way!

Quite like the song. What's on the DVD?

PS. I'm excited!!!!!! :P
Zongadude
Member
Member
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:16 pm

Hey, I was DEAD wrong not believing in the "story" part of the title :lol:
I LOVE the cover art. And boy am I glad there will be a new STUDIO album from Steve soon.... !

THANK YOU for being .... you, Steve. That's the way we like it. :)
LightWithoutHeat777
Member
Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:16 pm

As for the release date, the site says August 24th! I think that's the official release date :)
User avatar
Bryceybhoy
Member
Member
Posts: 619
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 2:28 am

kyle am I wrote:actually I think I was the first one to see it ;)
Bryceybhoy wrote:
Jeroen wrote:Man, you're quick. I've haven't even logged out yet after uploading it :)
What can I say, I'm sad that way!

Quite like the song. What's on the DVD?

PS. I'm excited!!!!!! :P
If you want to believe you were the first, that's fine....but we both know when you look in the mirror, when you stare deep into your soul, right to the heart of your very being, you will say to yourself...."Bryceybhoy was the first."

:headbang
Prezidentman
Member
Member
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:33 pm

LightWithoutHeat777 wrote:As for the release date, the site says August 24th! I think that's the official release date :)
From Steve's facebook:

Steve Vai's highly anticipated, new full-length solo album release: "The Story of Light" is available for pre-order on Vai.com starting today.

The 3 special packages feature some or all of these items: a physical CD, digital download of the album, a limited edition interview DVD, 7" vinyl single, custom 32 page booklet, plantable “The Story of Light” seeded postcards, Steve Vai guitar picks and more. The record will be released August 14, 2012.
User avatar
R1FSR
Member
Member
Posts: 1843
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 3:45 am

ORDERED the Platinum Package :guitar :headbang
LightWithoutHeat777
Member
Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:16 pm

Prezidentman wrote:
LightWithoutHeat777 wrote:As for the release date, the site says August 24th! I think that's the official release date :)
From Steve's facebook:

Steve Vai's highly anticipated, new full-length solo album release: "The Story of Light" is available for pre-order on Vai.com starting today.

The 3 special packages feature some or all of these items: a physical CD, digital download of the album, a limited edition interview DVD, 7" vinyl single, custom 32 page booklet, plantable “The Story of Light” seeded postcards, Steve Vai guitar picks and more. The record will be released August 14, 2012.
14th! That's it sorry. I was just going off memory haha
jenarom
Member
Member
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 10:21 am

Great! I pre-ordered the Platinum Package while I was still reading the news... :)
Great song!
SPACEBROTHER
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:13 pm

I just tried to pre-order the platinum package, then just the deluxe CD package over the last couple of days and I get a window that says "Some of the selected items are out of stock." Are they already sold out?

The download says it's available... :?:
Post Reply