It's Been My Long life dream...[Vai Tats]

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
juliussontany

"Dream can come true... "

:guitar

i've been dreaming of getting a Vai tattoo,for the past 2 yrs or somthing...i even name my son Vai as his middle name [should i pay a royalty for this ?]..it becomes an obssession for me [a positive one,im not a stalker guys...lol] to have anything vai related...and it comes to this point of me getting something permanent on my body...which is a great tattoo..and it met my expectation..

anyway,i got it not 24 hours ago and it's on my leg and i gotta say..it hurts like hell..once in a lifetime opportunity for me and i won't do it again.... lol..anyway..here goes..

3 straight hours of sitting sideway and it numb my left butt..lol...

i hope u guys like it...

Cheers !!!
Jenn Pix

Nice to see a dream like that realized...
Very nice ink ya got there! 8) Love the vine work behind the Vai logo.

I've got a couple of designs I'd love to get done, but ... these things don't come cheap! LOL...
For now, mine remain a dream. :| :roll:
mach1andy

Wow!! Going to get this posted to the "Under Your Skin" page! Sweet tattoo!!
juliussontany wrote:"Dream can come true... "

:guitar

i've been dreaming of getting a Vai tattoo,for the past 2 yrs or somthing...i even name my son Vai as his middle name [should i pay a royalty for this ?]..it becomes an obssession for me [a positive one,im not a stalker guys...lol] to have anything vai related...and it comes to this point of me getting something permanent on my body...which is a great tattoo..and it met my expectation..

anyway,i got it not 24 hours ago and it's on my leg and i gotta say..it hurts like hell..once in a lifetime opportunity for me and i won't do it again.... lol..anyway..here goes..

3 straight hours of sitting sideway and it numb my left butt..lol...

i hope u guys like it...

Cheers !!!
Snow

Got mine done in January.

Regards,

Snow