EXPERIENCE HENDRIX TOUR

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
CallItSleep

EXPERIENCE HENDRIX TOUR

#1 Post by CallItSleep » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:11 am

I just got done ordering my ticket for the Experience Hendrix show in Indianapolis. A couple weeks ago I got a ticket for the show in Merillville Indiana. I cant wait for these shows, they will surely be quite awesome. Anybody else going to any of these concerts on this tour?

Tom

Re: EXPERIENCE HENDRIX TOUR

#2 Post by Tom » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:33 pm

Just got my ticket for NYC! Looking forward to it. I used to see Living Colour play at CBGBs and the old Ritz here in NYC in the middle-late 80s, and Steve playing with DLR. Who'd of thought they'd be playing together 23 or 24 years later (as is suggested here http://www.experiencehendrixtour.com/tour.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ). In those days I was in a small jazz group with Sue Tedeschi and some other high schoolers, and now, she's on this stage too! The world is small sometimes.

I'd kinda like to hear a Steve- or a Steve-and-Living-Colour version of "Machine Gun." I love the tune "Freedom" too.

vaigirl777

#3 Post by vaigirl777 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:37 pm

I was lucky enough to get in on a presale, 2nd row center in the pit for Hershey! I haven't seen Steve since 2007...can't wait.

Reno

#4 Post by Reno » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:20 am

how come satriani isnt part of it?

bob mac

#5 Post by bob mac » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:06 am

Got my tickets yesterday for Albany N.Y. show............. :headbang

CallItSleep

#6 Post by CallItSleep » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:46 pm

I never did get on here and reply that not only did I go to 2 of the shows, I also got to hang out and meet Steve and had him sign his autograph on my back under my VAI logo tattoo and then I had it tattooed on !! its awesome.