Hey Mikey

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

DomitianX wrote:
TRIDS wrote:i agree man this sucks to get burned like this can anybody give me an explanation of why its back ordered when i ordered it like a month ago?
Yeah, BandMerch hasnt received the DVDs yet so they cant ship them yet. Dudes are getting them at Best Buy, Amazon etc, but if you ordered the pre-release autographed one from BandMerch, they apparently havent received the DVDs yet.
THIS IS INCORRECT.

Thanks,

Mikey
vai.com
TRIDS

thanks mikey i m glad to know your on it. i hope i didn't come across as a dick i just feel kinda in the dark right now.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

No problem at all. I completely understand how you feel.

Mikey :)
vai.com
anuj

You guys rock. :)

~A
lastmohican

Same here.
I preordered the combo/pack signed etc...and they sent me the codes to download the extra CD -WTOWTA- and the order number as you can see below. They told me that the shipment will be on 9/29. Today i´ve checked their order/status web and SURPRISE!!! it appears as CANDELED!!.
Very disapointed. That´s no serious.
Where are my signed copy??

Preorder..

http://s816.photobucket.com/albums/zz85 ... =order.jpg

And..canceled??

http://s816.photobucket.com/albums/zz85 ... nceled.jpg

:x :!:
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

lastmohican wrote:Same here.
I preordered the combo/pack signed etc...and they sent me the codes to download the extra CD -WTOWTA- and the order number as you can see below. They told me that the shipment will be on 9/29. Today i´ve checked their order/status web and SURPRISE!!! it appears as CANDELED!!.
Very disapointed. That´s no serious.
Where are my signed copy??

Preorder..

http://s816.photobucket.com/albums/zz85 ... =order.jpg

And..canceled??

http://s816.photobucket.com/albums/zz85 ... nceled.jpg

:x :!:
Please contact BandMerch about this. This is because your credit card was declined - possibly due to a shipping address/billing address mismatch.

I don't ahndle orders - BandMerch does - so they can help you there.

Mikey
vai.com
yegap

send everyone who didn't receive their order today a guitar pick like the one you get with the blueray order, that would be a nice way of chilling out the masses. :guitar
silverbeetle

Oh... i just logged in and checked the status of my order:

Backordered
Estimated Ship Date: 2009-10-01

So so so dissapointing. Definately won't be pre-ordering like this again, this is exactly what i didnt want to happen.

I've been desperately checking the mail each day - i've been looking forward to this so much. will probably take a few weeks from the above date to get to australia too.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Okay! Just got off the phone with Bandmerch.

Because of the way their system works, orders that are just shipping or began shipping yesterday have "back ordered" as their status for some reason, however this is misleading. Only 300 or so orders show "back ordered" however these are shipping as normal, so you should have them in a few days.

Mikey
vai.com
Brakkum

Mikey, as usual you have made this an easy and stressless process, thanks for all the help man, I know myself and everyone else appreciate it!
yegap

Mikey, thanks for all your replies and help. You really were on top of the whole thing. I'm sorry, I feel like I started this whole thing, I guess I was up this morning the earliest. Thanks again. :headbang
yegap

Still haven't received my pkg. Band Merch says shipped with a tracking number, that cannot be tracked. total BS. I called with little or no help at all. There must be a better way. I know it's not on you but I'm just frustrated. Reading reviews and not being able to see it sucks.
:( :( :( :( :( :?
DomitianX

yegap wrote:Still haven't received my pkg. Band Merch says shipped with a tracking number, that cannot be tracked. total BS. I called with little or no help at all. There must be a better way. I know it's not on you but I'm just frustrated. Reading reviews and not being able to see it sucks.
:( :( :( :( :( :?
My first guess is that BandMerch's system generated the tracking number, but they havent transmitted the tracking info to the carrier so the carrier is not aware of the tracking number. Try again today, it will probably be valid. That happens to me all the time. I've been shipping orders from my online stores for 10+ years. If I box up orders and generate the tracking number on my FedEx server I have at my shop, then at the end of the day the tracking info gets transmitted to FedEx. So if the customers sees the tracking number before it gets to FedEx, FedEx is not aware of that tracking number yet and gives a message that its not valid.
yegap

Thanks for the info. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
yegap

Sorry Mickey just pissed off. Reading all the great reviews make me impaitent.