the "WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE"-dvd thread

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Brakkum

got it! thanks man, sounds amazing so far!
turtleygirl

The only thing that sucks about being Australian is that I'm unable to get ahold of Steve stuff so easily most of the time. I had to order 'Live at The Astoria' through a local store, and it took them AGES to ship it from the U.S!! I can't wait for this new one to come out, but I know I'm gonna have to pay for postage and all, and I won't be able to get it for a while probably anyway. Soemtimes being a teenager sucks. :(

BUT IM SO EXCITED ANYWAY!!! :D :D :D :D :guitar
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

turtleygirl wrote:The only thing that sucks about being Australian is that I'm unable to get ahold of Steve stuff so easily most of the time. I had to order 'Live at The Astoria' through a local store, and it took them AGES to ship it from the U.S!! I can't wait for this new one to come out, but I know I'm gonna have to pay for postage and all, and I won't be able to get it for a while probably anyway. Soemtimes being a teenager sucks. :(

BUT IM SO EXCITED ANYWAY!!! :D :D :D :D :guitar
Hi there,

If you pre-order, the orders are going to be shipped early - so hopefully you'll receive it very close to the release date. Airmail usually takes about a week from Los Angeles to Sydney. I know all about it - I'm originally from Australia too.

Peace,

Mikey
vai.com
HeadacheBR

Mikey wrote: Hi there,

If you pre-order, the orders are going to be shipped early - so hopefully you'll receive it very close to the release date. Airmail usually takes about a week from Los Angeles to Sydney. I know all about it - I'm originally from Australia too.

Peace,

Mikey
vai.com
Mikey, I was wondering about the Blu-Ray version.

I wanted to order the Blu-Ray version but it is not available at the online store.
But I really want to be able to download the "Where the other wild things are" and have it autographed and shipped earlier.

What can I do? =\
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Unfortunately the Blu-ray is not yet available for pre-order yet due to manufacturing delays. We will offer some kind of pre-sale/special offer for the Blu-ray once we have a date.

Mikey
vai.com
klausboop
Newcomer

Mikey wrote:Unfortunately the Blu-ray is not yet available for pre-order yet due to manufacturing delays. We will offer some kind of pre-sale/special offer for the Blu-ray once we have a date.
Thank you for that clarification, that's exactly what I came here to ask about! As much as it will hurt, I'm going to wait for the Blu-Ray version and would love to be able to get the same CD + download bundle as the DVD offer!

Azyiu

I heard the release date for the Bluray version is now delayed to 27th Oct... that sucks... :(
Repner
Newcomer

If I preorder to the UK, will it be region-free?
Jeroen
Site Admin
Site Admin

Repner wrote:If I preorder to the UK, will it be region-free?
Yes, the DVD is region free.
j
Brakkum

8 days... seems too far away.
fyrie

Brakkum wrote:8 days... seems too far away.
How do you think us Blu-ray fans feel? :cry:
TRIDS

Did the dvds ship yet? cause i thought i heard that they were gonna ship early. if i wait any longer for this i am gonna explode.
litlgrnman

TRIDS wrote:Did the dvds ship yet? cause i thought i heard that they were gonna ship early. if i wait any longer for this i am gonna explode.
I was wondering the same thing but I'm guessing we'll probably get an email when it ships. I also purchased a T-shirt at the time of the DVD preorder and got a separate notification email as soon as the shirt shipped.
Brakkum

that's what I was thinking, hopefully that isn't too far off.
RAI

fyrie wrote:
Brakkum wrote:8 days... seems too far away.
How do you think us Blu-ray fans feel? :cry:

+1!!!!!!